Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    uwu

Country
    Thanks
    Revolver accuracy not balanced, skins on shotguns are copies of CSGO skins, shotgun balance basically threw everyones money into the gutter.
    I personally haven't paid a single penny into the game but when you make the difference between the premium box that takes quite the amount of tries to get and the non donor or even reliably obtained donors 50-100 delay, you balanced it out for new players and basically made people regret the decision of obtaining the LBs(which are practically not worth paying to get anymore).

S H L shotguns are still a thing as well, Heavy shotguns are completely unused, light shotguns are currently pointless given you can just get lvl 90 bounty shotguns that are good enough(the delay is a + but really not worth anything at this point if you're making people pay for it).
    Last edited by Lawri; 08-15-2019 at 09:58 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    [*]Donator 200c: 1100 Delay, 10 Dmg[*]Legendary: Psychobreaker: 1050 Delay, 10 Dmg
    This seems rather odd, since people have been used to 10 dmg [S] shotguns for a long time now. In fact, these stats would further deter players from using heavy shotguns because -2 clip and +50 delay (compared to previous LB/LBX stats) isn't very appealing - let alone stacking 2 heavy shotguns. Wouldn't 11 damage be a better option here?

Includes:

* 1x Legendary [L] CyberSlayer Revolver (Single and Dual)

* 1x Legendary [H] Punisher Revolver (Single and Dual)
    These models look good but the revolver accuracy has been poor since the v8 update, so there's not much of a reason for some players to try and obtain them. Will there be changes to the accuracy in the future?

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Keep in mind everything is subject to change and we're open for suggestions.

Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    Revolver accuracy not balanced, skins on shotguns are copies of CSGO skins, shotgun balance basically threw everyones money into the gutter.
    I personally haven't paid a single penny into the game but when you make the difference between the premium box that takes quite the amount of tries to get and the non donor or even reliably obtained donors 50-100 delay, you balanced it out for new players and basically made people regret the decision of obtaining the LBs(which are practically not worth paying to get anymore).

S H L shotguns are still a thing as well, Heavy shotguns are completely unused, light shotguns are currently pointless given you can just get lvl 90 bounty shotguns that are good enough(the delay is a + but really not worth anything at this point if you're making people pay for it).
    We have no 3D modelers so rather copy than no updates at all.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StJeaNi View Post
    Nice update! Can we get (in maybe next update) good quest items aswell? Like a legendary double MG or something? Ty for update!
    Quests will definitely play a role in the next updates.

Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    This seems rather odd, since people have been used to 10 dmg [S] shotguns for a long time now. In fact, these stats would further deter players from using heavy shotguns because -2 clip and +50 delay (compared to previous LB/LBX stats) isn't very appealing - let alone stacking 2 heavy shotguns. Wouldn't 11 damage be a better option here?

These models look good but the revolver accuracy has been poor since the v8 update, so there's not much of a reason for some players to try and obtain them. Will there be changes to the accuracy in the future?
    Should not judge the shotgun damage if you didn't test it with the new spray yet. During testing we've decided that regular shotguns should not go above 9 dmg (8 dmg felt even better) let alone single heavys above 10.

It's definitely possible that the accuracy of revolvers gets improved in future.

Nothing is set in stone.
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    We have no 3D modelers so rather copy than no updates at all.
    Not exactly copies though. The models are from GunZ, the textures aren't and I had to draw parts of the textures myself to make them look good with our models (not to forget the designs are too sexy to only be available in csgo)

FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    The SG tag was to test different spread, we were not told anything about the fact that the weapons would be nerfed. The damage/spread ration was perfect testing spread before this update with SG 424. Making LB/LBX basically the same as regular donor SG is a big slap in the face of the people that spent 1k-2k and even more than that for them. I am also noticing you guys aren't responding to the people who are bringing up this issue and instead only responding to others .

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    It's good that you guys have legendary items for a wider range of weapons now.
    EB and I have mentioned this, but please push up revolver accuracy asap.
    Perhaps gives us a motive to actually get them and reliably 4-5 shot people(when are you really full health in a cw).

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Stop crying kids.

SGs are good and balanced now. I think just heavies need a bit of love and get 1 more clip.

8. The following 6 users say thank you to Ekital for this useful post:

Awful (08-17-2019), Eran (08-16-2019), Ganggbangg (08-15-2019), Mike (08-15-2019), Rain (08-16-2019), sikander123 (08-16-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AncientVu View Post
    The SG tag was to test different spread, we were not told anything about the fact that the weapons would be nerfed. The damage/spread ration was perfect testing spread before this update with SG 424. Making LB/LBX basically the same as regular donor SG is a big slap in the face of the people that spent 1k-2k and even more than that for them. I am also noticing you guys aren't responding to the people who are bringing up this issue and instead only responding to others .
    There have been countless threads / posts where users have discussed shotguns / limitbreakers and even those users that have limitbreakers asked for them to be nerfed as 10 damage was too much. There's really no need to keep discussing it. Be aware that any items can always undergo change including donation and lucky box items, it is no different in other games. And we are striving to level the playing field which, generally speaking, is always a good thing.

FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    There have been countless threads / posts where users have discussed shotguns / limitbreakers and even those users that have limitbreakers asked for them to be nerfed as 10 damage was too much. There's really no need to keep discussing it. Be aware that any items can always undergo change including donation and lucky box items, it is no different in other games. And we are striving to level the playing field which, generally speaking, is always a good thing.
    Yes, leveling the playing field is one thing, but basically telling people that the money they spent on the luckybox was pointless, they could have gotten all of the other donor shop SG for the same amount they spent on that luckybox and had the same damage, but 50 more delay(Which isn't really a major factor) that delay is basically Null.

So tell me what is my motivation now to get the new luckybox weapon when its just going to be nerfed in a later update? Aesthetics?

11. The following 4 users say thank you to AncientVu for this useful post:

ClassiCz (08-15-2019), Eeksdee (08-16-2019), Rajindo (08-16-2019)

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AncientVu View Post
    Yes, leveling the playing field is one thing, but basically telling people that the money they spent on the luckybox was pointless, they could have gotten all of the other donor shop SG for the same amount they spent on that luckybox and had the same damage, but 50 more delay(Which isn't really a major factor) that delay is basically Null.

So tell me what is my motivation now to get the new luckybox weapon when its just going to be nerfed in a later update? Aesthetics?
    Limitbreakers shouldn't have come out in the state that they came out in the first place. It was a total ****ing turn-off for all new players because the dmg gap was a huge deterrence. I'm glad we got rid of this cancer.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information