Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Can we see v7 again in V9?!
    I can already see what is going to happen, NO ONE is going to use any of the 9 dmg weapons, eventually its going to turn back into a spam war with the 8 dmg SG, since they have that extra clip.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AncientVu View Post
    Yes, leveling the playing field is one thing, but basically telling people that the money they spent on the luckybox was pointless, they could have gotten all of the other donor shop SG for the same amount they spent on that luckybox and had the same damage, but 50 more delay(Which isn't really a major factor) that delay is basically Null.

So tell me what is my motivation now to get the new luckybox weapon when its just going to be nerfed in a later update? Aesthetics?
    How are you so sure the new lucky box items are getting nerfed the next patch? If you dislike it then just don't buy it lmao. Legit the spread and the balancing of the shotguns etc has been talking about in many threads, how about you go read those first before commenting stuff you clearly have no idea about first.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    How are you so sure the new lucky box items are getting nerfed the next patch? If you dislike it then just don't buy it lmao. Legit the spread and the balancing of the shotguns etc has been talking about in many threads, how about you go read those first before commenting stuff you clearly have no idea about first.
    You can't know.. just like now we didnt know this would happen
    its just a bait

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Yes, leveling the playing field is one thing, but basically telling people that the money they spent on the luckybox was pointless, they could have gotten all of the other donor shop SG for the same amount they spent on that luckybox and had the same damage, but 50 more delay(Which isn't really a major factor) that delay is basically Null.

So tell me what is my motivation now to get the new luckybox weapon when its just going to be nerfed in a later update? Aesthetics?
    Anything can get nerfed (or buffed) anytime.

There's a simple saying; If you can't afford it, don't buy it.

Besides; As we give out lucky boxes every day to active users (see activity rewards), you can get the luckybox weapons without ever spending anything on them.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Anything can get nerfed (or buffed) anytime.

There's a simple saying; If you can't afford it, don't buy it.

Besides; As we give out lucky boxes every day to active users (see activity rewards), you can get the luckybox weapons without ever spending anything on them.
    are you serious? we aren't talkin about this we are talking about WASTING coins on 50 delay difference..

FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    How do we not know that its going to happen again, when it just has??? My Reasoning is based off of what has happened, not what has been talked about. We were warned of a change in spread. This happened. We were not warned of a change in LBs Dmgs in the update.

So how am I not supposed to assume that a weapon I would get from a luckybox will not get nerfed when it JUST HAPPENED? Tell me that Mike.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    How do we not know that its going to happen again, when it just has??? My Reasoning is based off of what has happened, not what has been talked about. We were warned of a change in spread. This happened. We were not warned of a change in LBs Dmgs in the update.

So how am I not supposed to assume that a weapon I would get from a luckybox will not get nerfed when it JUST HAPPENED? Tell me that Mike.
    Stop crying. Honestly, this rebalance is good for the game as it allows new players to join the server instead of basing their cw viability on lucky boxes and gambling.

FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    are you serious? we aren't talkin about this we are talking about WASTING coins on 50 delay difference..
    So basically whats going to happen, is people aren't going to be satisfied when people get the new luckybox item, and start spamming. Then people are going to cry about the delay being too low, and BOOM, Nerfed again.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    no new raccoon suit? the disappointment.

thank you for the update! love the colors of these items

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Read the ****ing forum more often and you would've known about the changes. AND you would've gotten a say in it as well. Ur a crybaby that has no idea what hes talking about.

11. The following 3 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Ekital (08-15-2019), McSic (08-15-2019), Nimer (08-16-2019)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information