Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
Re-opened.

Had an opinion about this thought I'd post it to continue discussing this matter.

Even popular games like black ops 4 (the only other game i play so that's all I know) give rewards for even lower activity. Black ops 4 gives a reward for being active for 5 matches, which equates to 50 mins, 10 mins per match. So imo 2 hrs is better, it's hard to play for 3 hrs for a lot of people on the daily, especially at certain hours when theres a very limited amount of rooms available to play in competitively, sometimes just 1 room, if you're lucky, 2.

2 hours daily is active, yes 2/24 is only a twelfth of the day but we have to be realistic when it comes to playercount and room availability now, maybe in the future if playercount goes up again hopefully then it can be bumped up, but for now 2 hours is more realistic.

When it comes to the exp issue and people just playing to gain the unspecified amount of exp to earn the activity points then just go afk for the rest of the time period, maybe the exp amount required could be increased.

If people have any other solutions to the problem feel free to post them. This is as far as I got with it in terms of what's doable.
I can agree to this but only if required exp, kills etc get increased. Same goes for actual playing time, else theres no point.