Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Re-opened.

Had an opinion about this thought I'd post it to continue discussing this matter.

Even popular games like black ops 4 (the only other game i play so that's all I know) give rewards for even lower activity. Black ops 4 gives a reward for being active for 5 matches, which equates to 50 mins, 10 mins per match. So imo 2 hrs is better, it's hard to play for 3 hrs for a lot of people on the daily, especially at certain hours when theres a very limited amount of rooms available to play in competitively, sometimes just 1 room, if you're lucky, 2.

2 hours daily is active, yes 2/24 is only a twelfth of the day but we have to be realistic when it comes to playercount and room availability now, maybe in the future if playercount goes up again hopefully then it can be bumped up, but for now 2 hours is more realistic.

When it comes to the exp issue and people just playing to gain the unspecified amount of exp to earn the activity points then just go afk for the rest of the time period, maybe the exp amount required could be increased.

If people have any other solutions to the problem feel free to post them. This is as far as I got with it in terms of what's doable.
    I can agree to this but only if required exp, kills etc get increased. Same goes for actual playing time, else theres no point.

Aredus's Avatar Haha

Country
    Thanks
    How about making daily missions, and once you finish them you get a point for that day..? That'll be clearer for new players and simpler
    Last edited by Aredus; 08-18-2019 at 02:47 AM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aredus View Post
    How about making daily missions, and once you finish them you get a point for that day..?
    Give examples. Would be very hard to set specific missions when it comes to GunZ, so many different play styles and game modes, it's a good idea, just not sure what these tasks would be.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Daily missions could be like "get 50 kills with revolver"

Next day it's with sniper

Next day it's capture 1 flag and etc etc etc

Aredus's Avatar Haha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Give examples. Would be very hard to set specific missions when it comes to GunZ, so many different play styles and game modes, it's a good idea, just not sure what these tasks would be.
    Like "Eliminate 10 players using a sniper"
    Or "Play in X map for 10 minutes"
    And you can add quest missions to revive questing a bit..

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Adding missions to GunZ would be a huge project, don't think we would ever have the time to add such thing.

For the activity points we can also adjust the conditions. Say that for 3 hours you need 50 kills and/or 1 million XP, we could make it that for 2 hours you need 150 kills and/or 10 million XP and for 1 hour you need 200 kills and/or 20 million XP. Of course these are just examples.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

7. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

#1Chef (08-18-2019)

Alucard's Avatar peepoo

Country
    Thanks
    50 kills in 3 hours? eh i cant do that im too noobie

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    If the Acvity Points were change into 2hrs, lessen the rewards.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Adding missions to GunZ would be a huge project, don't think we would ever have the time to add such thing.

For the activity points we can also adjust the conditions. Say that for 3 hours you need 50 kills and/or 1 million XP, we could make it that for 2 hours you need 150 kills and/or 10 million XP and for 1 hour you need 200 kills and/or 20 million XP. Of course these are just examples.
    Jetman added achievements correct? What if there was a way on the homepage to redeem the achievemts for coins?

Example;

'Win 50 clan wars' redeemable for 50 coins.
    'Win 20 clan wars' redeemable for 20 coins
    '10k kill' redeemable for 100 coins

Ya get my point.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Jetman added achievements correct? What if there was a way on the homepage to redeem the achievemts for coins?

Example;

'Win 50 clan wars' redeemable for 50 coins.
    'Win 20 clan wars' redeemable for 20 coins
    '10k kill' redeemable for 100 coins

Ya get my point.
    And the coins will be divided on the other member(s) of a clan, who participated in clan wars? (sorry for my grammar, hh)
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information