Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Make it easier to get activity points by changing the amount of hours needed to play from 3 hours to 2 hours.
    Spending 3 hours a day for an activity point seems too much in my opinion especially if all the activity points reset if you don't play one day.

(I also think that 2 hours is too much but that at least seems more fair to me and also because of the current position fgunz is at with the amount of players since there aren't many players and it's not as fun as before because of it.)

Thanks for reading.

2. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

Ekital (08-18-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You don't literally need to be playing for 3 hours, you can get the required exp amount easily in an hour and just chill for the remaning 2 hours. And some seem to not know the '3 hours' don't have to played in one sitting. You can play for an hour, close the game and continue later.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You don't literally need to be playing for 3 hours, you can get the required exp amount easily in an hour and just chill for the remaning 2 hours. And some seem to not know the '3 hours' don't have to played in one sitting. You can play for an hour, close the game and continue later.
    But what if after I played and got enough kills,exp,deaths and then I feel like just closing fgunz if I do that without staying online for 3 hours I won't get the activity point that's what I'm saying.
    chilling in training rooms or lobby is boring even if I alt tab and also I have this issue that if I alt tab for a long time it just disconnects me from the server and I need to login again.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    But what if after I played and got enough kills,exp,deaths and then I feel like just closing fgunz if I do that without staying online for 3 hours I won't get the activity point that's what I'm saying.
    chilling in training rooms or lobby is boring even if I alt tab and also I have this issue that if I alt tab for a long time it just disconnects me from the server and I need to login again.
    Then dont close gunz. Go afk in the lobby. As long as you see "you have been playing for x hours. Nice!" You are counting time.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Then dont close gunz. Go afk in the lobby. As long as you see "you have been playing for x hours. Nice!" You are counting time.
    it's still stupid to just stay in lobby for the remaining time after getting enough kills and exp

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    it's still stupid to just stay in lobby for 3 hours don't you think -.-
    So reducing afk lobby time to 2 hours is the solution you propose?

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    So reducing afk lobby time to 2 hours is the solution you propose?
    It's not exactly 2 hours if you play and gain exp kills and deaths and maybe it's not the best solution either but that's better in my opinion

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    playing gunz 3 hours a day for an activity point ?
    WHAT THE **** i probably play gunz 3 hours a year.. still think thats too much of time spent on this game

on topic; playing 3 hours a day wont bring more players neither gonna increase the player count so yeah change it to 1 hour in my opinion its enough.. you don't need to nerd gunz to get points or w/e..

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

ClassiCz (08-17-2019), Eran (08-16-2019)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Yea good idea let's call it inactivity points then...
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Bulba (08-17-2019), Minato (08-17-2019)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Yea good idea let's call it inactivity points then...
    2 hours a day is being inactive?
    Think of a new player that wants to play and gets enough kills, exp, deaths then closes the game and doesn't get an activity point it's not really attracting new players in my opinion not like 2 hours is attracting but that's better than 3 hours.
    Even though I'm pretty sure new players won't come but that's better than no change at all in my opinion at least.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information