Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    You are not required to get activity points. If you want the reward then we expect you to do a bit more than usual. Compared to other servers we already have many ways to get free coins and items, do we really have to make it even easier?
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    You are not required to get activity points. If you want the reward then we expect you to do a bit more than usual. Compared to other servers we already have many ways to get free coins and items, do we really have to make it even easier?
    From my experience it's not really attracting just saying but it could be more attracting if you make it two hours.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Also I don't really care that much about the reward maybe a little since I already have the legendary weapons I need.
    I invited a friend to play fgunz and told him about the activity points and he told me 3 hours is too much and I agree to be honest.
    Especially for the amount of players you have now, well I mean it's fine but I wouldn't say it's good.
    Playing for 3 hours is overdoing it, 2 hours is not being inactive.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Eran for this useful post:

Avenge (08-17-2019), ClassiCz (08-17-2019)

Banned

Thanks
    Also the Acitvity point system is broken, pls fix it. i play 12 hours a day when i hit mid-night. everything resets, after 1:00AM i close fgunz, it resets all me points. Plz fix this.

OT: Yes 2 hours looks more reasonable.

6. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

ClassiCz (08-17-2019)

Thanks
    Bro there’s an atk n def room. A garden 99999 room. Training room. Glad room. Quest room. And when certain people are on, you’re able to cw or tdm rotation/scrim. This is before the legendary rebalance. Now no one’s gonna cw bc lb is useless *shrug*. With that in account, majority of ppl I know aren’t on for more than an hr before the update. Think it should be 2 hrs based on average play time

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Also the Acitvity point system is broken, pls fix it. i play 12 hours a day when i hit mid-night. everything resets, after 1:00AM i close fgunz, it resets all me points. Plz fix this.

OT: Yes 2 hours looks more reasonable.
    If you are online during the reset and logout at 1AM, it will not give you the activity points until 3AM (when it checks for people who were previously online) if you meet the conditions.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Getting an Activity Points for 3 hours is like; a challenge... 2 hours is easy. I don't see any problem with 3 hours.
    Think about it, we have an daily events the prizes are EP and coins. and then you gonna make Activity Points in 2 hours?
    Our staffs are making there best just to give us an exciting game and rewards.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Getting an Activity Points for 3 hours is like; a challenge... 2 hours is easy. I don't see any problem with 3 hours.
    Think about it, we have an daily events the prizes are EP and coins. and then you gonna make Activity Points in 2 hours?
    Our staffs are making there best just to give us an exciting game and rewards.
    it's a challenge because it's overdoing it

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    3 hours is challenging hence the reward, if something was easy like 2 hours then why should you be awarded for it.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    3 hours is challenging hence the reward, if something was easy like 2 hours then why should be awarded for it.
    2 hours is not easy either

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information