Banned

Country
    Thanks
    thanks for listening to my suggestions only took 5 yrs

its alright i wont take full credit no problem dev team your welcome

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Could always use money gained from donating to support creating strategically placed advertisements that will appeal to a group of people who have the highest chance of joining.
    In such a case i dont believe needing a rank for people unless for advertisement creators (gfxers and such)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Could always use money gained from donating to support creating strategically placed advertisements that will appeal to a group of people who have the highest chance of joining.
    In such a case i dont believe needing a rank for people unless for advertisement creators (gfxers and such)
    Theres only like a 1000 people playing gunz nowadays, advertising THAT specific is either highly impossible or extremely expensive. I'd say start with social media, its free anyway.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Theres only like a 1000 people playing gunz nowadays, advertising THAT specific is either highly impossible or extremely expensive. I'd say start with social media, its free anyway.
    Im talkin about people who might play similar games or stuff like that. But yeah can be expensive.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    no the actual issue is advertising is only useful to people who has played gunz or is still playing gunz we need to admit new players are always easily put off becaues of the learning curve gunz has over other games and the offputting old graphics we all know and love...

its just not appealing to current generations as it is to us... so in general its worth a shot but as proven with other servers and in the past its going to be a waste of time and we should just cling on to the players who are actively playing the game spread across other servers which is what we should try to attract.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I support your optimism and I am thinking of creating a promo team. I don't think that there's any other server that is currently as balanced as FGunZ so that's definitely a reason.
    Do mass e-mail of only patch notes, this might get people back to playing (and it is free to do so instead of getting a promo team or ads).

9. The following 3 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Divine (08-26-2019), Ganggbangg (08-19-2019), Piccolo (08-19-2019)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    If you make the server good there is no need to advertise because it will be advertised by word of mouth. u feel me?
    Instead of saying "this sack of potatoes is the best, download, its the best" someone will buy the sack of potatoes and say to their friends who also eat potatoes, that sack of potatoes has some good qualities so THEY friends will want that sack of potatoes because its good. you feel me?
    do you feel me?
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    We can reach players to play the game using social media(s)? Can we?
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information