Thanks
    -Tanker: give tanker a unique sword that increase ALOT of hp,ap but heavy enough that CANT PUT ANY GUN but can still equip meds and boom stuffs...
    -Rocket-er: Increase rocket damage to feel more dangerous
    -Traper: create a MINE item that step on it will decrease -10hpap(1 item = 6 round)
    -In the 3rd item slot: we can equip only 1 item that have only 1 round likes 1 boom or 1 flashbang or 1 smoke (smoke that just like csgo)or 1 DEMOLITION LANDMINE for traper
    -And create Repair Vial+ Recovery Pill item again for high ping player like me can play

Banned

Thanks
    -Tanker ===> is this a new mode or what?
    -Rocket-er ===> maybe a room-tag (but admins dont want furthermore room-tags) which implements this idea to get a more 'real-life' feel perhaps.
    -Traper ===> There is already an MINE item in-game?
    -3rd item slot ===> this is a good idea, a single round of flash/bang/smoke/mine/nade would be very nice to have alongside 2x regular addition slots.
    -Repair Vials+ Recovery Pill ====> they removed it cuz it was OP, perhaps they could bring it back but increase the bounty amount enormously inorder for the players to use such item at such pace.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Tanker: give tanker a unique sword that increase ALOT of hp,ap but heavy enough that CANT PUT ANY GUN but can still equip meds and boom stuffs...
    • Single Big Sword
    • +50 Weight
    • +10 Damage
    • +25 Hitpoints
    • 90% Movement speed

Rocket-er: Increase rocket damage to feel more dangerous.
    • New model
    • +10 Damage
    • +25 Weight
    • -5 AMMO
    • 20% less accuracy

Traper: create a MINE item that step on it will decrease -10hpap(1 item = 6 round)

In the 3rd item slot: we can equip only 1 item that have only 1 round likes 1 boom or 1 flashbang or 1 smoke (smoke that just like csgo)or 1 DEMOLITION LANDMINE for traper

And create Repair Vial+ Recovery Pill item again for high ping player like me can play
    Mines do already exist.
    I think a third slot would be rather OP.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    this is what happens when questers finally get a balanced update they smoke acid and do suggestions like this

5. The following 5 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Awful (08-18-2019), Bunny (08-17-2019), Ekital (08-18-2019), Halcyon (08-18-2019), rise (08-17-2019)

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    this is what happens when questers finally get a balanced update they smoke acid and do suggestions like this
    lol

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Let's create a juggernaut game mode aswell, where like spy mode one person is selected randomly in a death match and are give an enormous amount of hp/ap however there movement speed is reduced drastically, they are able to kill and be killed, the person who kills the juggernaut receives an additional amout of exp, if the juggernaut kills a player they only recieve a partial fraction of the exp they would have of gotten if they were to kill someone in a regular deathmatch.

Yes very good game mode, please up vote thanks fremd

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Let's create a juggernaut game mode aswell, where like spy mode one person is selected randomly in a death match and are give an enormous amount of hp/ap however there movement speed is reduced drastically, they are able to kill and be killed, the person who kills the juggernaut receives an additional amout of exp, if the juggernaut kills a player they only recieve a partial fraction of the exp they would have of gotten if they were to kill someone in a regular deathmatch.

Yes very good game mode, please up vote thanks fremd
    Sounds a bit like berserker but different.

Thread Information