Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Because people from other regions can usually speak english well enough to write down their issues if they need help, filipino's or w/e usually can't, let's be real. It'd be good iniatiative for a dead forum, without giving it a chance it's never gonna be active obviously...............
    Yeah pretty sure same thing was said about spanish and portugese and they sure are active.
    This is not going to become an active thing, filipino players or not. It'll be another dead section like all the others.

Only one that's been used so far is the hebrew one and not everyone who speaks hebrew knows english. Has the section ever been used for anything other than just off-topic threads by players who knows english ? #doubt
    Last edited by Linzor; 01-16-2020 at 09:25 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Yeah pretty sure same thing was said about spanish and portugese and they sure are active.
    This is not going to become an active thing, filipino players or not. It'll be another dead section like all the others.

Only one that's been used so far is the hebrew one and not everyone who speaks hebrew knows english. Has the section ever been used for anything other than just off-topic threads? #doubt
    Fix ur attitude, it really lacks, but we've all known that for years, I was giving honest feedback. All the filipino people say is : My Bad English Sorry Sir, or "Eventsss when?". Yeah, they sure know english don't they

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Fix ur attitude, it really lacks, but we've all known that for years, I was giving honest feedback. All the filipino people say is : My Bad English Sorry Sir, or "Eventsss when?". Yeah, they sure know english don't they
    I responded and you get insulted by a genuine answer? Grow the fk up.
    Now read my post again and maybe you'll understand what I meant about them not being able to speak english and how the other sections has proven that it does not matter.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    I suggest this with a purpose for my filipino friends out there. We're on the move to make the community bigger again. Just you wait...

And also we want to discuss something here, related to fg aswell.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Country
    Thanks
    Linzor is right . This will be an inactive section because most of filipinoes here just want to play and have some fun and dont give a sht about this kind of thing. They are not even using forum to check what is happening or there is a high possibility that they have no idea that we have a forum . Most of them are kids that dont care at all. I can only see 3-4 filipinoes using forum.

Country
    Thanks
    This. I honeslty dont see why as none of them are active. This will not be active either.

There really is no point of having any of these language threads
    Then remove other all language/section, It will not be active either.
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

Zoom's Avatar El Padrino

Country
    Thanks
    Google translate is always right there to help you. And it's true, Filipinos just wanna play, they don't really care about the forums.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Ye add arabic, filipino, chinese korean n other 20 languages and flood forums with useless tabs which gon die very soon like the other ones.
    I dont see any point if anyone needs help he can still post at help section with any lang he wants if he doesnt understand english (which i doubt most people here can speak english) and people who speak the same language can help him or use translate.
    Anyway those tabs are pointless, they are like off-topic section but with diff langs.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks

Only one that's been used so far is the hebrew one and not everyone who speaks hebrew knows english. Has the section ever been used for anything other than just off-topic threads by players who knows english ? #doubt
    Well, idk in other languages, but at least in Portuguese and Spanish there's some threads about ppl joining/coming back in Gunz. I don't know if this is "off-topic" for you.

Anyway, the true is that all forums always gonna need sections for a specific language, of course, as this forum isn't a 2000 users active forum, these sections are dead (at least most of them).

Yeah, maybe there'll be 1 thread every 2 year in this section, but at least the Filipinos would have a section for them, making they can feel a part of this community (even if they will not use it).

Anyway, the point is, since they are a big part of this community, I think it's good giving them a space for their language, if it'll be used or not will depend on them. (And if it'll be used for off-topic threads, what's the matter?, They can socializing and talk about things in a forum game as any other social media.)
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Sleepy's Avatar legitimately real raccoon

Country
    Thanks
    I think there are enough players in the game who are filipino to have a filipino section so I don't mind
    ''I sure do love to pkick indians" - Raphael 2k19

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information