Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi all,

I hope you are all well.

INB4 you flame on this thread! I know a thread was posted about this already, apologies but my suggestion is kind of different.

McSic/Dave - Could you e-mail all registered users on forums with all recent updates/patches and releases? This won't get them back on straight away but this will simply suggest that FGunZ has had changes for the good.

People who already play the game, it could be in our hands to get more players online by spreading word through Skype/Discord or any other social media/messaging service. I'm not saying this is a must but I'm pretty sure if you play the game regularly you will enjoy if there was more players and more rooms?

Staff team - They have been incredible by making events, making tournaments and all sorts, one suggestion I will have is A LITTLE more professionalism will definitely help. (This is not targeted to anyone but in general)

I for sure will tell all friends who I played with years ago to come and re-try the server.

Kind regards,
    Divine

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Divine for this useful post:

Bunny (08-26-2019), Halcyon (08-26-2019), ParisRS (08-26-2019), Pigglet (08-28-2019), StephanM (08-26-2019)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    This.
    I mentioned it somewhere before but was rather lazy to make a specific thread.

4. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Divine (08-26-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    This.
    Credits to you too Steph, sorry.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    This.
    Yeah. You mentioned it. It was cardbored's thread, I think.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah I mentioned sending a mail like a year ago and gave some idea's on how to do it. They were going to do it but idk what came off of it

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Yeah I mentioned sending a mail like a year ago and gave some idea's on how to do it. They were going to do it but idk what came off of it
    It is really super easy to do yeah.
    And you can grab the e-mails from the fgunz.net accounts for it.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Using GMail or a (shared) host to send emails would get us blocked in no-time so we'd have to use a dedicated email delivery service. Sending an email to all of our FGunZ and forum users would cost us a few hundred dollars, probably between $200 and $300.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Using GMail or a (shared) host to send emails would get us blocked in no-time so we'd have to use a dedicated email delivery service. Sending an email to all of our FGunZ and forum users would cost us a few hundred dollars, probably between $200 and $300.
    Do you reckon it would be worth it?

I mean out of the 22,000 members if 100 decided to give it a try and 50 stay. I would still think that would be worth it?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Pretty sure some people wouldnt mind pitching in for the money? Worth a shot right?

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    https://kb.wsu.edu/page.php?id=79444

you can use a trial version of office 365 for a month: https://products.office.com/nl-NL/co...SAAEgLC_PD_BwE

thats 300k recipients you could potentially send a mail to for free

iirc i have linked this before

EDIT: you also have a monthly subscription for 10 euro a month, so 10 euro and some effort for 600k recipients
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 08-26-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information