Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi all,

I hope you are all well.

INB4 you flame on this thread! I know a thread was posted about this already, apologies but my suggestion is kind of different.

McSic/Dave - Could you e-mail all registered users on forums with all recent updates/patches and releases? This won't get them back on straight away but this will simply suggest that FGunZ has had changes for the good.

People who already play the game, it could be in our hands to get more players online by spreading word through Skype/Discord or any other social media/messaging service. I'm not saying this is a must but I'm pretty sure if you play the game regularly you will enjoy if there was more players and more rooms?

Staff team - They have been incredible by making events, making tournaments and all sorts, one suggestion I will have is A LITTLE more professionalism will definitely help. (This is not targeted to anyone but in general)

I for sure will tell all friends who I played with years ago to come and re-try the server.

Kind regards,
    Divine

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Divine for this useful post:

Bunny (08-26-2019), Halcyon (08-26-2019), ParisRS (08-26-2019), Pigglet (08-28-2019), StephanM (08-26-2019)

Thread Information