Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So maybe an idea to bring down the lvl 60 Medical/Repair Kits to lvl 0? Feel like the currnet lvl 0 and 30s are not used by anyone and would be really nice for people that don't have donation meds to able to use 4 clip meds in cws when switching from chars and hopping clans.

Just makes it less of a hassle since you dont always want to leave the clan you are in on that character and a new character may not be level 60 or you delete chars for new names or whatever reason. Don't think this will cause any harm towards donation meds either since the difference in magazine is perfectly balanced for it.

2. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

la flame (09-01-2019)

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DikkeJany View Post
    Go level up to 60 it takes 10 mins if u can aim Mikey
    Annoying to level to 60 after RB to cw.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I like this suggestion but, the only problem with that is if we change one item from lvl 60 to accessible for all, people might start asking for the same thing on other items / weaponry which would make the lvl system for items pointless. I know that's quite far fetched but it's like a domino effect in these instances in my opinion.

5. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Divine (09-04-2019)

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Should level mean anything other than how much you play/gain xp in a competitive pvp game?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    I like this suggestion but, the only problem with that is if we change one item from lvl 60 to accessible for all, people might start asking for the same thing on other items / weaponry which would make the lvl system for items pointless. I know that's quite far fetched but it's like a domino effect in these instances in my opinion.
    Can see where you’re getting at but in general for the competitive scene and even for normal tdms this is just a major step forward, and the questers that will dislike the fact other item’s won’t be changed won’t matter since they dont use the meds anyway. All they do is sit in a training room all day.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    make everything level 0 atleast people wont have to be scared to give up their level 99 just because of a few items

Miya's Avatar UwU

Country
    Thanks
    I totally forgot how crazy donor meds were O: So wait they go to like 5 a clip right? OH WAIT 6 D:
    No wonder tdms feel insane with how much people can heal D:

Thread Information