Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Outdated screenshots, hiding your provocations and insults in hebrew...?

UwU we got a bad boy over here OwO
    hiding my provocations and insults?
    u're the one who started in the training room , being racist toward our country religion
    i didn't say anything in the training room 100%
    if u got some screenshots dats shows "my provocations and insults" in the training room, just post them and show us
    i will be very happy if u post them,it's really weird after this report, coming back right here to add some lies dat never happened in the training room

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    hiding my provocations and insults?
    u're the one who started in the training room , being racist toward our country religion
    i didn't say anything in the training room 100%
    if u got some screenshots dats shows "my provocations and insults" in the training room, just post them and show us
    i will be very happy if u post them,it's really weird after this report, coming back right here to add some lies dat never happened in the training room
    So you want me to add old evidence as well? No problem mate. And the screenshots bipo will post from your outburst and insults because he made a re-round instead of giving you ‘1’ event point will just show how short of a temper you have and just go apeshit out of nowhere for invalid reasons.

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So you want me to add old evidence as well? No problem mate. And the screenshots bipo will post from your outburst and insults because he made a re-round instead of giving you ‘1’ event point will just show how short of a temper you have and just go apeshit out of nowhere for invalid reasons.
    just leave bipo alone ,let him post w/e he wants to post , maybe he's gonna post something dat was happened in the event
    but right now i'm talking about u specifically, who was racist and toxic in the training room , just show us your "old evidence " (before 3 days, calling it old ) dats shows and provides and helps u to show , why u were mad towards our religion , cursing , racist, swearing, show it in the post ,maybe i will say yes you're correct i did a mistake , i'm pretty sure 100% u don't have anything to provide
    Last edited by Cry; 09-05-2019 at 01:28 AM.

Thread Information