Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Anyone here learned today? Anyone here at school except me ???

So if it's of interest to you (sure not) I had a lot of fun, had new kids in the class and hooked up with some ... but I guess after a while they'd leave me, because I'm nerdy and nobody wants to be in my company ... Anyway, I'm Produces a lot of fun in the classroom, and if it's very interesting to you (very sure aaa), there's a kid in the class I don't like, but he was pushed everywhere and I got to kick him in tussic

I was wearing our ugly school clothes today, if I was the principal I would have replaced them already Long ago, you know why? Because they are very ugly! Why should I wear it? I will try not to breeze this year, although I love to study and excel in most professions (except English unfortunately), but I would breeze when the day started to really bore and nobody smiled at me because no one actually cared

In short, I can no longer wait to study literature and history (these are my favorite professions), and you will be surprised to hear (read) that I receive 95-100 in these exams, I sometimes let others copy only because I am kind (I think): p

Thank you for enjoying it Read, wishing a fruitful school year to anyone who has started studying like me, and don't fret even if you are bored and you have incredibly ugly uniform shirts !!

Bye Bye

2. The following 4 users say thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (09-09-2019), Historia (09-09-2019), rise (09-09-2019), Traumatiser (09-09-2019)

Thread Information