Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DaBoyFlitzle View Post
    Damn ***** cry why you so mad for, over one event point?

Its just a game bro calm down. Even if you aint get that event point fck it bro! you cant afford no donor coins? Broke ***** did i just see you raise your hand? Jesus fck gunz 2k22 i bet cry will still be mad over this event point. Probably been training on these skill maps for this moment and to get robbed probably broke his heart, cant win a tourney so he gotta win something, yet he still losing. big yikes. Name speaks for itself

Hey baby yourstar you know i aint done yet. i dont stop until i get stopped by the crooked cop giving nasty top. hoping that cop is you. baby boo. i miss you. hope you miss me too.
    you have no family, ur broke u haveno friends inreallife, here u post shits like what u are right now dont know why are u trying so hard egoin lots of people when ur gameplay ingame is trash like ur personality. bitch boi bein bitch and will die as a bitch.
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oriqin View Post
    you have no family, ur broke u haveno friends inreallife, here u post shits like what u are right now dont know why are u trying so hard egoin lots of people when ur gameplay ingame is trash like ur personality. bitch boi bein bitch and will die as a bitch.
    same to you brother!! you defending ur online friend is the same as saying i got no friends in real to defend LMFAO!!! trash ass player. You probably playing 7 days a week just to get some gunz skill recognition but yet ur one of the people probably reporting every player who beats you, poor baby. Yet gameplay is a big key ;(. ur personality probably pussy made. When you die you probably wishing for a pc built for gunz so you become an ingame god. never gonna happen either way. ***** can't even spell origin . sorry brother work on ur ingame skills some more ok, gunz is the epitome of life for you i know!!!

Also remember who's life revolves around gunz.... ur wall speaks for itself

3 Visitor Messages
    Oriqin
    Oriqin - 05-11-2019Report
    Yea,im just reminding u they got like many vip accs. Thats all bro ok try checking their ip add it will be the same. If not 2 ip adds means they play 2 diffrent cafe....
    Mike
    Mike - 05-11-2019Report
    We already discussing this in staff chat, dont worry.
    Oriqin
    I know the other team well since ive been playing gunz every single day, tell shang to check the other indian team the one ehab052 posted those are the same guy, they have multiple vip
    accounts
    Last edited by DaBoyFlitzle; 09-06-2019 at 06:04 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    ok buddy!!! keep playing, gladiator warrior, hopefully one day you could even beat path. LmFaO you wont ever reach jackie chun ever in your life. Probably look like mex too huh? i love indian curry.
    im no glad warrior, path sok. none can reach like jackie chan stupid. i dont look like mex. there no 'indian curry', curry is originated from india, stupid. i bet u can even digest curry.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    im no glad warrior, path sok. none can reach like jackie chan stupid. i dont look like mex. there no 'indian curry', curry is originated from india, stupid. i bet u can even digest curry.
    What

Country
    Thanks
    same to you brother!! you defending ur online friend is the same as saying i got no friends in real to defend LMFAO!!! trash ass player. You probably playing 7 days a week just to get some gunz skill recognition but yet ur one of the people probably reporting every player who beats you, poor baby. Yet gameplay is a big key ;(. ur personality probably pussy made. When you die you probably wishing for a pc built for gunz so you become an ingame god. never gonna happen either way. ***** can't even spell origin . sorry brother work on ur ingame skills some more ok, gunz is the epitome of life for you i know!!!

Also remember who's life revolves around gunz.... ur wall speaks for itself

3 Visitor Messages
    Oriqin
    Yea,im just reminding u they got like many vip accs. Thats all bro ok try checking their ip add it will be the same. If not 2 ip adds means they play 2 diffrent cafe....
    Mike
    Mike - 05-11-2019Report
    We already discussing this in staff chat, dont worry.
    Oriqin
    I know the other team well since ive been playing gunz every single day, tell shang to check the other indian team the one ehab052 posted those are the same guy, they have multiple vip
    accounts
    ur horting my feelings plz stop ur horting my feeelings, btw u dont have a chance to that girl that youve been dreamingeveryday her name yourstar right? she doesnt even like u coz ur retarded. ps i only play gunz when theres 100 people online. ur making me cry and horting my feelings. ur not from america too ur a jew.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    ur horting my feelings plz stop ur horting my feeelings, btw u dont have a chance to that girl that youve been dreamingeveryday her name yourstar right? she doesnt even like u coz ur retarded. ps i only play gunz when theres 100 people online. ur making me cry and horting my feelings. ur not from america too ur a jew.
    calm down brother if you didnt know DaBoyFlitzle is the love doctor dont be jealous

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Let me highlight one more time brother

accounts

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    calm down brother if you didnt know DaBoyFlitzle is the love doctor dont be jealous
    ok ill calm down for now, becoz he hort my feelingso baad.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me highlight one more time brother

accounts
    if u just know my acc Arematador my last log in was 3 days ago like i said i only play when therses 100k players online.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    ok ill calm down for now, becoz he hort my feelingso baad.

- - - Updated - - -

if u just know my acc Arematador my last log in was 3 days ago like i said i only play when therses 100k players online.
    100k? dang bro you going to wait a very long time til you play again..

AirSPB's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Relevant thread..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information