Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    If that's really you then I give you credit for posting it, not many people would do that in your situation. Now I'm not sure if you're just trolling (given the history of people on this forum) or asking for advice on dieting so I'm just going to go for the last one.

If you want to seriously lose weight then I recommend the usual stuff like replacing soda or sugary drinks with water and unsweetened stuff like unsweet tea, La Croix, etc. Diet drinks work too but don't get a mindset that because you drank a diet soda you can have 1 extra burger or something like that.

Intermittent fasting also works wonders. You can find a lot of information on that here https://www.reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting/ including progress pictures of other people like you. It basically means you restrict eating from 8PM to 11AM or so.

Lower carb consumption. When I go low carb I like to replace pasta in my meals with vegetable "spaghetti" such as zucchini or squash. No starches such as potato, rice, pasta, bread, etc.

You can use fitness trackers to track your food/drink consumption and set daily goals of how many calories you can consume. A popular one is MyFitnessPal which you can find in the app store.

When I get really hungry I usually eat a handful of unsalted peanuts or some greek yoghurt. Drinking a lot of water when you get hungry usually works too since often when you're hungry, you're really just thirsty.

If you workout a lot but don't notice that you're losing a lot of weight, keep in mind that muscle and fat weigh the same but fat takes up more space. Once you trim down the fat you'll start seeing your muscles pop out.
    actually gave out a big l o l when i saw this

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    im no glad warrior, path sok. none can reach like jackie chan stupid. i dont look like mex. there no 'indian curry', curry is originated from india, stupid. i bet u can even digest curry.
    u mad?

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Anyone here learned today? Anyone here at school except me ???

So if it's of interest to you (sure not) I had a lot of fun, had new kids in the class and hooked up with some ... but I guess after a while they'd leave me, because I'm nerdy and nobody wants to be in my company ... Anyway, I'm Produces a lot of fun in the classroom, and if it's very interesting to you (very sure aaa), there's a kid in the class I don't like, but he was pushed everywhere and I got to kick him in tussic

I was wearing our ugly school clothes today, if I was the principal I would have replaced them already Long ago, you know why? Because they are very ugly! Why should I wear it? I will try not to breeze this year, although I love to study and excel in most professions (except English unfortunately), but I would breeze when the day started to really bore and nobody smiled at me because no one actually cared

In short, I can no longer wait to study literature and history (these are my favorite professions), and you will be surprised to hear (read) that I receive 95-100 in these exams, I sometimes let others copy only because I am kind (I think): p

Thank you for enjoying it Read, wishing a fruitful school year to anyone who has started studying like me, and don't fret even if you are bored and you have incredibly ugly uniform shirts !!

Bye Bye

4. The following 4 users say thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (09-09-2019), Historia (09-09-2019), rise (09-09-2019), Traumatiser (09-09-2019)

rise93000

Country
    Thanks
    hey

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I just realized this is the guy who likes to ego Dean. Damn, what a baddie.

7. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

AirSPB (09-09-2019)

AirSPB's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    This thread.. Janyyyyyyyyy ffs..

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information