Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    U seem confused, u need help?
    im no glad warrior, path sok. none can reach like jackie chan stupid. i dont look like mex. there no 'indian curry', curry is originated from india, stupid. i bet u can even digest curry.

Sara x3's Avatar It's alright, don't QQ.

Country
    Thanks

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sara x3 View Post
    oWo

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Yes the 1 punch KO, which was Dustin shot and he didn't get It. Once Khabib gets to grab you, you are absolutely done, he has a superior strength. I honestly don't see how he could lose besides one good punch that rocks you (like the one Iaquinta got at some point in the middle of a round) and that's about it. I don't think there's a single fighter that can defend himself against Khabib's takedowns

rise93000

Country
    Thanks
    OMEGALUL, ALL THOSE MAJESTIC VIRGINS THINK THAT THEY WILL GET LAID AFTER PUMPING SOME IRON DESPITE THEIR SHYNESS
    YIKES
    aa
    hey

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    obeliskvandaag om 002
    lol
    im usin that on a fg post

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    GanggbanggToday at 115 PM
    where the hell did you copy paste that from

rise93000

Country
    Thanks
    obeliskAujourd’hui à 008
    smh this gangbang
    cant even trust ur close ones
    hey

9. The following user said thank you to rise for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (09-09-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    rise #real*****Today at 113 PM
    the whole day
    he spammed jacky
    for my ign

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    If that's really you then I give you credit for posting it, not many people would do that in your situation. Now I'm not sure if you're just trolling (given the history of people on this forum) or asking for advice on dieting so I'm just going to go for the last one.

If you want to seriously lose weight then I recommend the usual stuff like replacing soda or sugary drinks with water and unsweetened stuff like unsweet tea, La Croix, etc. Diet drinks work too but don't get a mindset that because you drank a diet soda you can have 1 extra burger or something like that.

Intermittent fasting also works wonders. You can find a lot of information on that here https://www.reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting/ including progress pictures of other people like you. It basically means you restrict eating from 8PM to 11AM or so.

Lower carb consumption. When I go low carb I like to replace pasta in my meals with vegetable "spaghetti" such as zucchini or squash. No starches such as potato, rice, pasta, bread, etc.

You can use fitness trackers to track your food/drink consumption and set daily goals of how many calories you can consume. A popular one is MyFitnessPal which you can find in the app store.

When I get really hungry I usually eat a handful of unsalted peanuts or some greek yoghurt. Drinking a lot of water when you get hungry usually works too since often when you're hungry, you're really just thirsty.

If you workout a lot but don't notice that you're losing a lot of weight, keep in mind that muscle and fat weigh the same but fat takes up more space. Once you trim down the fat you'll start seeing your muscles pop out.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

Halcyon (09-09-2019), Traumatiser (09-09-2019)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information