#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I looked at the replays multiple times, and tested those movements myself with Shang, and yes there are 3/4 rounds where his jumps at the start float a little bit, but that's 3 out of over 30 replays. To me it's just slow movement, I know because my movement is very slow and I was able to mimic that movement here, you can check it out if you want Mike and compare my movement with his. There was 1 specific round where his movement was glitchy as hell but that's just the replay bugged in my opinion. You can see the movement from both Shang's perspective and mine and you'll see how slow someone can actually be with their movement (me). The 'floating' you saw was just slow movement combinations, if you don't have the hand speed then you will move that slow, and in comparison to players such as yourself who move at a fast pace it will seem very odd.

UC users also usually deal ridiculous damage from a far distance which is not the case. He deals adequate damage from the distances he's at, you can see that tested too in the replay where me and Shang tested it out.

My verdict: User is not guilty of UC.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I have been watching the replays over and over again and what troubled me the most was his fall speed and his movements. His damage was normal. His speed and movements is slower than mine so I thought he was using something, so today I did a little test with Chef.
    We tried to reenact his movements during this test and then watch the replay. In the replay I saw that Chef has the same fall speed and movement as roddyrich.
    So because of this test I say that the user is not guilty of using UC.

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    I was able to watch the replays from your end Mike and Chef/Shang test run. Most of the rounds, he was walking and had pretty good aim from watching. I ran through all the rounds focusing on damage and it didn't seem like there were high spikes of dmg.
    Most suspicious floating vsing: Barak (4-0 round).
    When he was in the air, it did look like floating a bit so I had to watch Chef/Shang's test run.

Watching the test, I noticed Shang movement is faster than Chef's. During the test, Chef had the same speed fall down speed as roddyrich. Even the far distance pb was registering the same as roddyrich. Mostly around 18-36 dmg range.

Overall, I say not guilty.

Thread Information