Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    hiiiiiiiii

so im lazy and wanna watch livestreams of gameplay on the forum while in the chat box.
    similar to the current v8 twitch website streaming, but on the forum.

maybe this could trigger more activity on the forum? i.e: ppl talking about a cw or tdm between clans while it’s being streamed live...

or for ppl who are guests on the forum, they would be able to know for a fact that this server is still alive and well

and people who don’t know that this server has been properly balanced compared to 2012-2013 will now for sure know.

maybe streaming events or tournaments aswell for more hype...
    maybe a tourney hoster can stream it and announce that said tourney will be streamed and u can view it via the chat box at a scheduled time...

idk. but I feel as though the more gameplay that is shown throughout various sources would maybe subconsciously drive ppl to play the game.

an idea for the execution could be a tab on the chat box that says streaming, and it makes the chat box smaller horizontally so u can still see a good amount of the chat.
    make it permanently on this hypothetical streaming setting, and make a full chat box button or smth for those who only wanna see the chat box.

idk how the engine for the forum works so for all i know this could be impossible
    FGTV ftw

thx for coming to my ted talk
    Last edited by Michi; 09-07-2019 at 07:42 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Bunny (09-07-2019), GeorgeGFX (09-07-2019)

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    Id love to do casting for cw tournies. And stream in high graphics and resolution rather than other servers that cast with archetype on n stuff looks so bad from an esports point of view.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Thats what fgunz was lacking for the past 5 years tournaments shouldn't be set up by the teams / individuals ; it should be set up at a certain hour that the host schedules and stream it or whatever

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Tournament organiser role, someone who can stream at a goof quality is a must.

Notorious4..

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    Thats what fgunz was lacking for the past 5 years tournaments shouldn't be set up by the teams / individuals ; it should be set up at a certain hour that the host schedules and stream it or whatever
    Didn’t go that well last time aye

LegendKiller's Avatar Player 2006

Country
    Thanks
    The truth seems to me to be a good idea for the server to have In Live Games TMD, CW, A n D. You could get more activity to the forum that the truth seems very lonely! I hope you consider this idea brother!

I support you 100%

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Tourney hosts can ask for participants for the time they set up their match after making contact and livestream the matches. We tried setting a specific time for the matches in the last tournament and it didn't work out well so this seems to be the next best option. I'm considering doing that for this tournament for the Semi finals / Final.

Not sure if it's possible to have a function that allows all Clanwars to be streamed automatically by the server and available on forum / on the main site, but that would be dope.

Thread Information