Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    (warning this suggestion is retarded)
    -
    So while i was making my character i was trying to make him as handsome as possible and there is when it hit me.
    I was wondering if it could be possible that there is an "event" which there will be 3 judges and the participants. The participants will have 2 mins in game room to dress up as good as they can and they will show-off their clothing style to the judges each round 1-2 people (depending the player count) will get disqalified? (my english suck) but instead they will switch teams and go to the judges side. The procces continues until there are 5 remaining. To make your reading expirience ezier 2 will get disqualify and the other 3 will get 1 point each.
    -
    Notes:
    1. The participants will have to choose wisly since they will only be able to wear 1 outfit
    2. The judges will have to play fair not liek the meme-iest outfit wins or some shit
    3. The participants will need to get at least more than the half yeses in order to continue
    Example if there are 3 judges the participant will need to get 2 yes and if 4 he will need 3 yes

TL;DR An event that people show their outfits
    Last edited by Tanky; 09-08-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Thread Information