Country
    Thanks
    (warning this suggestion is retarded)
    -
    So while i was making my character i was trying to make him as handsome as possible and there is when it hit me.
    I was wondering if it could be possible that there is an "event" which there will be 3 judges and the participants. The participants will have 2 mins in game room to dress up as good as they can and they will show-off their clothing style to the judges each round 1-2 people (depending the player count) will get disqalified? (my english suck) but instead they will switch teams and go to the judges side. The procces continues until there are 5 remaining. To make your reading expirience ezier 2 will get disqualify and the other 3 will get 1 point each.
    -
    Notes:
    1. The participants will have to choose wisly since they will only be able to wear 1 outfit
    2. The judges will have to play fair not liek the meme-iest outfit wins or some shit
    3. The participants will need to get at least more than the half yeses in order to continue
    Example if there are 3 judges the participant will need to get 2 yes and if 4 he will need 3 yes

TL;DR An event that people show their outfits
    Last edited by Tanky; 09-08-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    No.

Country
    Thanks
    ;-;

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Sounds nice but it will prob be a biased decision. I don't think this will be hosted any time soon.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    I’m pretty sure ive already done this with a forum version and if I’m right, yeah it’s pretty biased

miranda has for sure done this in-game and yeah it’s as biased as the idea itself “the host chooses the best outfit”

lol

Update: https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?80866-EVENT-Fashion

hard to decide a winner for an event that solely depends on a persons unique brain
    LMAO I let Linzor win twice and zain, a developer at the time win once

to be fair I didn’t really get much activity out of the event because it’s boring asf
    thats exactly how it is in game aswell

/corrupt
    Last edited by Michi; 09-08-2019 at 05:15 PM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Yes this was an event some time ago but people complained about Event Moderators only choosing their friends, so corrupt in other words.

If you have any other event ideas then make sure you post them here:
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...t-Ideas/page40

Thread Information