Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Yes, i see many randoms on alt wearing tourney items. it is stupid.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    No they shouldn't, I don't disagree with the the fact that an other form of reward should be given but not the items themselves.
    This would work too, a different form of reward.

Sleepy's Avatar legitimately real raccoon

Country
    Thanks
    Taking away tourney items from banned hackers = yes

Taking away tourney items from staff who hosted tournies = Give them a different unique model that is staff-exclusive (e.g a staff tourney host sword or sg), could be something close to the equivalent of the tourney items and/or legendaries
    ''I sure do love to pkick indians" - Raphael 2k19

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post

Taking away tourney items from staff who hosted tournies = Give them a different unique model that is staff-exclusive (e.g a staff tourney host sword or sg), could be something close to the equivalent of the tourney items and/or legendaries
    Agreed.
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Removing tourney items from banned hackers is indeed a good idea.

About staff members who got tourney items just for hosting the tourney, it doesnt really matter if they have them as long as they are still in the staff team, cause they are already got a unique rank so even if they use them won't make any difference, instead, they should remove tourney items from them once they leave the staff team, so it will be fair for other players.
    Some staff members get the items for "helping" hosting the tourney when most of the work is done by the main host.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post

I disagree, there shouldn't be a "hoster sword / shotgun" makes no sense, like no sense at all, I think a (TBD) amount of coins is a sufficient reward.

7. The following user said thank you to León for this useful post:

StephanM (09-12-2019)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    I disagree, there shouldn't be a "hoster sword / shotgun" makes no sense, like no sense at all, I think a (TBD) amount of coins is a sufficient reward.
    They shouldn't have coins either, lets be real, they contributed for this role knowing that they get nothing for it, all respect for staff members for the time and effort they put to help the server and players, but they already do harder work by hosting events and taking care for reports etc...
    So hosting a tourney twice a year wont really matter.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    They shouldn't have coins either, lets be real, they contributed for this role knowing that they get nothing for it, all respect for staff members for the time and effort they put to help the server and players, but they already do harder work by hosting events and taking care for reports etc...
    While it is volunteer work, I disagree.

Staff defenitely do deserve some type of rewards. You can stream for coins, so imo staff members should also be rewarded for their time and effort in attempt to make the server a better place as entertaining 10s of players with events must value something. Not sure what the situation is of course, but I do think it's fair for staff to also get some rewards now and then for their work

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    I think you are all underestimating how much effort and time is being put into hosting tournaments, and what do you get in return? Half the people that signed up act like complete idiots, dont show up for matches, don’t follow the rules, share accounts and so on. Not to mention the money rewards come out of their own pocket, now I personally wouldn’t mind that the items were removed from hosts and/or people that got banned while having them but the least you guys can do is show a lil appreciation lmao.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I think you are all underestimating how much effort and time is being put into hosting tournaments, and what do you get in return? Half the people that signed up act like complete idiots, dont show up for matches, don’t follow the rules, share accounts and so on. Not to mention the money rewards come out of their own pocket, now I personally wouldn’t mind that the items were removed from hosts and/or people that got banned while having them but the least you guys can do is show a lil appreciation lmao.
    because u guys have no idea on how to host a tournament, name a single tournament in fg thats worth winning in the past 6 years. player schedule'd matches? lmfao. pm each other for time? lmfao.

12. The following user said thank you to shanks for this useful post:

Bunny (09-12-2019)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information