Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    if a filthy hacker decides to chargeback because he's restricted from getting his account banned so be it, one garbage player off of this server is for the greater good
    I agree, I'm just not sure how deep FGunZ pockets run, lets look at Junami for instance, he hacked in the past allot, yet he funded a cash prize tournament, donated ridiculously amounts of money, if his account was forever banned and he's given lets say the amount of $500 could FGunZ financially afford that chargeback.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ghlight=Junami
    Last edited by Notorious; 09-12-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    I agree, I'm just not sure how deep FGunZ pockets run, lets look at Junami for instance, he hacked in the past allot, yet he funded a cash prize tournament, donated ridiculously amounts of money, if his account was forever banned and he's given lets say the amount of $500 could FGunZ financially afford that chargeback.
    Chargebacks are only possible for x amount of months after the donation was made. I would know

3. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Notorious (09-12-2019)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Chargebacks are only possible for x amount of months after the donation was made. I would know
    I see i see, i still see the option to chargeback some stuff as far back as 2 years o.o

Banned

Country
    Thanks

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ghlight=Junami
    lets do what the other trash server does, if they get banned they have to pay x amount of money to get it unbanned, not the best solution but if they're that desperate to get their accounts back at least put a price on it

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I see i see, i still see the option to chargeback some stuff as far back as 2 years o.o
    Hmm highly doubt thats possible

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    lets do what the other trash server does, if they get banned they have to pay x amount of money to get it unbanned, not the best solution but if they're that desperate to get their accounts back at least put a price on it
    34.99 i believe was the asking price

8. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

StephanM (09-12-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Wouldn't chargebacks become a major issue?

Also tournament item held accounts should be follow a similar rule as VIP accounts, if anyone but the tournament winner is found to be playing on X account then items will be removed.
    Hackers usally don't donate very often and as Mike said there's a limited time frame for how long you can do a chargeback.

10. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Notorious (09-12-2019)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Regarding players who got banned for hacking: that's one way to do it for those that have hacked in the past.
    For the future though: I would like to take it one step further and say that the FGunZ accounts of hackers who've been proven guilty should not be unbanned at all, so they permanently lose access to that account with everything that's on it. Once they're allowed back (after x months) they will have to make a new FGunZ account, so some of them might think twice before repeating that mistake.
    what is considered proven guilty tho, the opinion of these so called " game masters "?

12. The following user said thank you to shanks for this useful post:

McDonalds (09-12-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by shanks View Post
    what is considered proven guilty tho, the opinion of these so called " game masters "?
    It's game moderators and proven guilty would be for example when the Anti-Hack bans you, not when some game moderators think you're suspicious.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by shanks View Post
    bro so u were been banned too bro, i see kid...
    Last edited by Ragnaros; 09-12-2019 at 10:01 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information