Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Should lose every tournament item they have, lets be realistic they probably got that item while hacking and shouldnt be allowed to represent a tournament winner with a history like that..

also remove all GM's or ET's or STAFF members who got tournament items just for being a staff..

item lost its value when you see quester et or staff members got it just because their staff..

realistically speaking if its a Tournament Item it should be restricted to Tournament Winners only.

just a slight random controversial thought

2. The following 20 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Alegra (09-12-2019), Avenge (09-13-2019), BARBARR (09-10-2019), Basura1v1 (09-10-2019), Cyanide (09-10-2019), Ekital (09-10-2019), Eran (09-10-2019), EternalBeast (09-10-2019), Exc (09-11-2019), Ganggbangg (09-10-2019), Halcyon (09-10-2019), Historia (09-10-2019), la flame (09-11-2019), McDonalds (09-13-2019), Ommadawn (09-10-2019), Puma (09-11-2019), Rain (09-19-2019), RlCK (09-11-2019), sikander123 (09-10-2019), Taint (09-10-2019)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    This discussion is going sideways. To put it back on the right path:

As stated Tourney items won't be sent to tournament hosts anymore, that was already agreed on a while ago. They've never been given to staff because they're staff, it's only been given to hosts. The reward for the efforts hosts provide can be given in another form, that I do agree with.

In terms of the Tourney items being removed from hackers accounts, I don't mind, but the number of people with a bad record on this server is outrageous, if we remove the tourney items from all of them and the staff hosters, no one would have any believe me lol. Removing it from hosters, I don't mind that happening, I already mentioned before that it's unfair to Tourney winners and doesn't really make sense for hosts to get them.

4. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Traumatiser (09-10-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    This discussion is going sideways. To put it back on the right path:

As stated Tourney items won't be sent to tournament hosts anymore, that was already agreed on a while ago. They've never been given to staff because they're staff, it's only been given to hosts. The reward for the efforts hosts provide can be given in another form, that I do agree with.

In terms of the Tourney items being removed from hackers accounts, I don't mind, but the number of people with a bad record on this server is outrageous, if we remove the tourney items from all of them and the staff hosters, no one would have any believe me lol. Removing it from hosters, I don't mind that happening, I already mentioned before that it's unfair to Tourney winners and doesn't really make sense for hosts to get them.
    dont say NEVER say from this 'blah blah update ve rsion forward' because it REALLY was given like that when it was new to many staff members and I could name a dozen just on the spot.

and no1s saying remove it now how about just make a new rule if you get banned from now on this will happen

like starting fresh it doesnt have to go in reverse and delete everyones who got banned

atleast its something they think about while injecting those hacks or actually perma ban them instead of just unbanning after 3 months cause I feel like if fgunz taught me one thing its that perma ban is never really a perma ban its just another word for appeal again 3 months to be unbanned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    dont say NEVER say from this 'blah blah update ve rsion forward' because it REALLY was given like that when it was new to many staff members and I could name a dozen just on the spot.

and no1s saying remove it now how about just make a new rule if you get banned from now on this will happen

like starting fresh it doesnt have to go in reverse and delete everyones who got banned

atleast its something they think about while injecting those hacks or actually perma ban them instead of just unbanning after 3 months cause I feel like if fgunz taught me one thing its that perma ban is never really a perma ban its just another word for appeal again 3 months to be unbanned
    Again side-tracking about the ban thing is a whole different issue, stay on topic with your suggestion traum.

And again I say, hosts, check the tournaments section if you want and look at the old tournaments hosts and co-hosts. Also I'm repeating myself again by saying that tourney items being given to hosts has now been discontinued as of the last tournament held.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Traumatiser (09-10-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Again side-tracking about the ban thing is a whole different issue, stay on topic with your suggestion traum.

And again I say, hosts, check the tournaments section if you want and look at the old tournaments hosts and co-hosts. Also I'm repeating myself again by saying that tourney items being given to hosts has now been discontinued as of the last tournament held.
    yeah well ok good point this is how I like my debates with concrete responses not just random indirect or direct attacks towards me with no baseline or balls

apart from that it still doesnt argue the fact of what my main issue is

1- too many staff with tournament items without deserving it.

2- hackers can from NOW on be punished for this so resulting in a ban will strip them of all tournament items

9. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Historia (09-10-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    yeah well ok good point this is how I like my debates with concrete responses not just random indirect or direct attacks towards me with no baseline or balls

apart from that it still doesnt argue the fact of what my main issue is

1- too many staff with tournament items without deserving it.

2- hackers can from NOW on be punished for this so resulting in a ban will strip them of all tournament items
    Sounds fair to me, didn't seem clear in the main post but yeah this is fair. Although I wouldn't mind removing the items from all previous hosts (including myself) if they didn't win it in a tournament. That's the only addition I would have to this suggestion.

11. The following 3 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

BARBARR (09-10-2019), Taint (09-10-2019), Traumatiser (09-10-2019)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    I think it’s a very nice idea but keep Erans tournament items he deserves them
    Last edited by BARBARR; 09-10-2019 at 01:39 AM.

Thanks
    Should lose every tournament item they have, lets be realistic they probably got that item while hacking and shouldnt be allowed to represent a tournament winner with a history like that..

realistically speaking if its a Tournament Item it should be restricted to Tournament Winners only.
    This should also apply to people who sell their accounts with tourney items. Buying/selling is discouraged on FG anyway, so implementing this shouldn't be a problem, right? Makes no sense when anyone but the winners are able to use these items.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    I think it’s a very nice idea but keep Erans tournament items he deserves them
    Eran won a tourney tho? And weren't u the one who got banned multiple times
    Last edited by Ragnaros; 09-10-2019 at 01:48 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    not every staff member should have the tournament item, some deserve and some dont, those who were actually good at the game or still are can keep it, otherwise hosting a tournament to get the item loses its value lol i mean i hosted 2 and i still didnt get one

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information