Banned

Country
    Thanks
    removed
    Last edited by #1Chef; 09-17-2019 at 01:37 AM.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Nope don't think he is oc'ing speed was normal didn't see any short jumps or any glitch movements reload time was also fine. User was trying to move fast but he wasn't fast as oc.
    Last edited by Beast; 09-15-2019 at 09:25 PM.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    OC means the user would have fast reloads, shorter jump speed.

The user's senstivity is very high which might make you think he is OCing.

I didn't see anything wrong with the flip on Amenadiel. The pings are very close to each other and it was a well timed flip after massive.

This user does not have great aim but gets lucky at times with such sensitivity.

I believe this user is innocent. Just a reminder, his shotgun is different too. The speed is possible with [L] Shotungs with 900 delay.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    OC means the user would have fast reloads, shorter jump speed.

The user's senstivity is very high which might make you think he is OCing.

I didn't see anything wrong with the flip on Amenadiel. The pings are very close to each other and it was a well timed flip after massive.

This user does not have great aim but gets lucky at times with such sensitivity.

I believe this user is innocent. Just a reminder, his shotgun is different too. The speed is possible with [L] Shotungs with 900 delay.
    I tested it out myself, literally cba to show differences but just try and switch from sword to gun and shoot as fast as he does. (Yes, I did it with the same equipment) and faster reloads have absolutely nothing to do with overclocking.

For the flips, you’re looking at the wrong thing. Its not about how or from what distance he flips or what the ping difference is between players. Look at the swiftness of the flip action itself, even with the block animation right after.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    The swiftness of his movement & weapon switching along with the speed do not equate to OC speed, if you want I can show you in-game and replicate that movement in that exact same speed and smoothness. I did it myself in Hall and compared the replays.

Declined.

Thread Information