Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    You could always open up a thread in the debate section after the applications have closed and ask for people opinions on the applications.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    good suggestion if the game had a growing playerbase with over 100+ players but sadly it isnt so its a useless idea for this game basically simply put this server has 50-120 active players on daily and everyone who plays has been playin for such a long time together that everyone knows each others characters inside out so something like this as notorious said would be just baised towards friend groups or clan groups blah blah and so on

not bad idea but theirs more important things that need to be put into place before stuff like this and stuff like this like i said would only work if it was a growing game with new players all the time but gunz isnt like that sadly

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    You could always open up a thread in the debate section after the applications have closed and ask for people opinions on the applications.
    haha no you cant.
    cant make a debate thread about a person or a group of people.

Banned

Thanks
    Its meant as overall feedback, the current staff was pickdd over others because they've acted good and were friends with the right people.

Its just so we can state what we think.

What Mike said about babysitting those threads, they signed up for a reason and lets be real, theres not that much else going on here, except when hosting a tournament really.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    This will just be friends supporting their friends.
    It will be of no value to us when we read "I know this person well he's a good person and has always helped me".
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information