Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    IGN: TonySporon? and Mike something..
    Reason: Initially, Tony got kicked for constantly annoying and killing me (which i think he deffo tried to avoid the kick - offence). Then he comes in again with same attitude, i and my clannies didn't want him in the room alongside other ppl, then he gets a legit kick. Why was the kicking system implemented/reconsidered ? so that it is fair for the person being kicked or so, so he got kicked. ppl didn't want him in the room. Then why the hell does Mike decide to unkick him?
    I thought ETs aren't allowed to unkick anymore, only GMs handle these things. Why did Mike unkick Tony? ofc they love eachother, both hate me, so why not unkick Tony? Before similar kind of situation i was in, ETs nore the GMs unkicked me, they refused. why does Tony get baby-sitting?, his literally in the lobby chat spamming to be unkicked, this child-like behaviour.
    Next you see both Tony and Mike coming into the room ego'ing at me and my clannies, dis hella power abuse. stop this nonsense.
    Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/jfYGsCf

Edit: also can you work on Mike ? he needs to fix the tone he chats with ppl, he thinks his highly powered, can give 'warnings' to me. this kind of bossy-behaviour is not ideal as a staff member. pls work on him. tyvm.
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 09-15-2019 at 01:16 AM.

Thread Information