Banned

Thanks
    IGN: TonySporon? and Mike something..
    Reason: Initially, Tony got kicked for constantly annoying and killing me (which i think he deffo tried to avoid the kick - offence). Then he comes in again with same attitude, i and my clannies didn't want him in the room alongside other ppl, then he gets a legit kick. Why was the kicking system implemented/reconsidered ? so that it is fair for the person being kicked or so, so he got kicked. ppl didn't want him in the room. Then why the hell does Mike decide to unkick him?
    I thought ETs aren't allowed to unkick anymore, only GMs handle these things. Why did Mike unkick Tony? ofc they love eachother, both hate me, so why not unkick Tony? Before similar kind of situation i was in, ETs nore the GMs unkicked me, they refused. why does Tony get baby-sitting?, his literally in the lobby chat spamming to be unkicked, this child-like behaviour.
    Next you see both Tony and Mike coming into the room ego'ing at me and my clannies, dis hella power abuse. stop this nonsense.
    Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/jfYGsCf

Edit: also can you work on Mike ? he needs to fix the tone he chats with ppl, he thinks his highly powered, can give 'warnings' to me. this kind of bossy-behaviour is not ideal as a staff member. pls work on him. tyvm.
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 09-15-2019 at 01:16 AM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I see the screenshots, do you have a replay of the incident?

Requirements if you are the one reporting
    Screenshots of the incident occurring and a replay.
    A replay is required as stated in the Player Reports information thread.

Banned

Thanks
    This is one report on two players. from your reply it feels as if ur gonna ignore mike and consider tony only i.e. decline. what part of replay u want? i prob recorded tony/mike annoying us. from the timestampz u clearly see when incidents has occured, pls have a look.

Country
    Thanks
    All the replays related to this reported are required. Add them to your report if you have them.

Banned

Thanks
    im on phone, ill see tomorrow. i may have recorded half the incident, but timestamps tell the incident too. ill see tomorrow ill upload. meanwhile u can ask mike to lecture u the incident

Banned

Thanks
    Hi, I had a look a tthe replay, it just show Tony/Mike ego'ing us after tony being unkicked twice by Mike. Which is a disspointment, as SS clearly shows he was kicked not once but twice fairly. Why is he bought back in idk?.
    Previously, SS would be enuff to say if the user is abusing or not, and GMs would warn for it. currently you guys require a replay, which i wasn't aware of. (tell me how'd i know Tony would do cheap things like this to play in fgunz's training room? If i had known i'd record), Now that i know Tony is does cheapshit like this i will try to work on a recording next time for you chef. But then Tony will know about this report, or Mike (his friend who unkicked him unfairly) would tell him i'm reporting him, that means he wont do it again, he will become more coward, which is good.

Perhaps for now you can work with the SS showing the timestamps on Tony's part. However pls do consider why Mike is unfairly unkicking his friends from rooms where he is kicked twice. when i used to ask, i wouldn't get no staff service like this, why does Tony? do i need to burtlick em? pls no

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    The reason why we need a replay is to avoid people who SS moments where it benefits themselves.

Since you did not provide a replay, please consider so next time.
    Last edited by Bulba; 09-16-2019 at 12:22 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    In terms of what Mike said "I will have a warning added to your account" I think you misunderstood what he said, he meant he will have you reported and get actions taken against you. Since you don't have the replay / don't want to provide it, the unkicking situation can't be dealt with.

This is your final chance to provide the replay otherwise the report will be closed.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Declined.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Thread Information