dendi's Avatar Loyal

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^HJinraisen

Reason: sb player, this is a 19 sec replay clip exactly taken during the day of filing the report. I admit that he got me until 3rd combo or 4 shots, but what about the rest shots that got me. believe it or not, i was trying to widen the gap of his current site to my pos. through moving different places as fast as i could. i did my best.

what happens to the rest of the shots are interesting. he got me from his strong left to strong right without even bothering to look - tbh im sure that shot made me go hard red. moreover, last bullet made me cry, i db'ed to his strong right with acute angle of his site but wtf. he hit me ? he that fast ?

the reason why i reported him: 2 pillar peak suspiciously that Jin got me or messed up lmao. please watch the 19sec replay clip to further ur investigation.

Proof/Evidence:
    2019-09-15_16-45-29.gzr or http://www.mediafire.com/file/najljp...45-29.gzr/file
    Last edited by dendi; 09-15-2019 at 04:36 PM.
    im not an alien you stupid fvck
    ur going straight to hell anyways so idc

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    He doesn't move his cursor much but he aimed at you when he did shoot, the last shot was odd but that's simply due to ping difference, his ping to you was over 300, so no it's not hitbox, which I believe is what you meant rather than shotbot. Using hitbox means having a larger hitbox to hit on enemies, I can see why you thought that because of that one shot but it's just extreme ping difference. Shotbot is where shots are fired instantly when the cursor is pointed towards the enemy with a lot of obvious tells.

Innocent.

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    After watching the replay, one thing I noticed straight up was the ping. a 300+ pinger to you.

His first 5 hits were on point. Resulted in 162 ping. Even the damage sensor was delayed.

Then he missed couple shots afterward. This seems like a distance lag from what I experience when I face 200+ pingers.

I believe this user is not SBing.

dendi's Avatar Loyal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    He doesn't move his cursor much but he aimed at you when he did shoot, the last shot was odd but that's simply due to ping difference, his ping to you was over 300, so no it's not hitbox, which I believe is what you meant rather than shotbot. Using hitbox means having a larger hitbox to hit on enemies, I can see why you thought that because of that one shot but it's just extreme ping difference. Shotbot is where shots are fired instantly when the cursor is pointed towards the enemy with a lot of obvious tells.

Innocent.

After watching the replay, one thing I noticed straight up was the ping. a 300+ pinger to you.

His first 5 hits were on point. Resulted in 162 ping. Even the damage sensor was delayed.

Then he missed couple shots afterward. This seems like a distance lag from what I experience when I face 200+ pingers.

I believe this user is not SBing.
    it seems its declined. aight, im fine with that. what else, do you want me to remove the filed report?
    Last edited by dendi; 09-16-2019 at 06:15 AM.
    im not an alien you stupid fvck
    ur going straight to hell anyways so idc

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    User is innocent.

Declined.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Thread Information