Banned

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: bulba the gm idk his gay pride colors

Reason: leaking my character by using gmcp

Proof/Evidence: happened when we were in port tdm and he started taunting me randomly for no reason(?) as i ask him nicely to 1v1 me or stop taunting he searches gmcp and says "why did we unban u" and then miso his friend knew who i am cuz he said that

i expect something to be done about this trash gm cuz he doesnt deserve to be one

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Let's start over.

You said: You don't die? Wtf I pbed you 3 times and you didn't die.

Then I started killing you couple rounds in. You started getting mad because you were losing.
    https://imgur.com/A7u1o20
    https://imgur.com/CSfEdof

Just from your report where you claimed that you asked nicely is already a lie. Why are you falsifying your information?

I was talking to Starpower because he was my friend who normally doesn't kill me in opposite teams so I was joking with him. You'll notice that I didn't respond to your negativity or egoing because it was uncalled for.

I hope you understand that dying is part of the game in Gunz. You are easily raged by it, please calm down.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    Let's start over.

You said: You don't die? Wtf I pbed you 3 times and you didn't die.

Then I started killing you couple rounds in. You started getting mad because you were losing.
    https://imgur.com/A7u1o20
    https://imgur.com/CSfEdof

Just from your report where you claimed that you asked nicely is already a lie. Why are you falsifying your information?

I was talking to Starpower because he was my friend who normally doesn't kill me in opposite teams so I was joking with him. You'll notice that I didn't respond to your negativity or egoing because it was uncalled for.

I hope you understand that dying is part of the game in Gunz. You are easily raged by it, please calm down.
    oh no buddy you didnt go there hold on let me get the replay you're talking out of your ass, you literally taunted me for no reason, you easily leak names like its nobody's business
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/leq8wq
    lets not derive this, your dumbass said "why did we unban u" randomly out of nowhere and your friends knew who i am, and dont act like you didnt taunt me for no reason, here's the replay, have a look at it since you're acting all suave and shit, whether you're a gm or not, ego me and ill trash talk back lol

replay show bulba egoing me btw for no reason and him saying "why did we unban u"

edit: in the replay i started trash talking him cuz him and miso kept taunting me randomly
    Last edited by Taint; 09-16-2019 at 01:31 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you for replay.

I noticed your replay is starting with you egoing others for no reason.

Killed Miso: Sad
    Killed Me: Trash

No where in the replay do you see me verbally harassing you or calling you names.

If I ignored your spamming of whispers and egos, why would I suddenly be talking to you? That makes no sense to me.
    Even Miso was claiming that you were getting mad for no reason.

If you rewatch the replay, you will see sometimes I just avoid Star, but suddenly he kept shooting me.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you for replay.

I noticed your replay is starting with you egoing others for no reason.

Killed Miso: Sad
    Killed Me: Trash

No where in the replay do you see me verbally harassing you or calling you names.

If I ignored your spamming of whispers and egos, why would I suddenly be talking to you? That makes no sense to me.
    Even Miso was claiming that you were getting mad for no reason.

If you rewatch the replay, you will see sometimes I just avoid Star, but suddenly he kept shooting me.
    stop talking our of your ass and lying about this shit, i literally started recoridng AFTER you and miso started taunting me, why the **** would i randomly start talkin gshit to you? im not the type to ego people first unless they ego me, i know for a fact you looked me up and said that because of me and not star, so dont act all innocent, stop making weird stuff up that makes no sense to this report, its not even relevant

i request gmcp log check because i know for a fact this guy checked me and said that sentence because of me and not star

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    in case you didnt wanna view the whole replay i found this

Country
    Thanks
    Good job at posting SS without context.

https://imgur.com/a/bGVdMLc

Ever since you asked me why I'm not dying, did I respond or talk to you? Why would I talk to someone who I don't know? The only time I'm talking is when Starpower died because I was laughing at him when he would die after shooting me. I'm sure Starpower can give many replays of us playing in AnD where we have mutual respect not to target each other. In this game, you can see that he killed me. During some rounds, you can easily see him avoid me and some rounds where he kills me and he's just being a friendly jerk to me.

While you're busy egoing the whole room, I never had a moment of talking to you. You even kept asking "why dodging". Yes I was dodging because I didn't want to talk to you during the room. That proves my point in "I never had a conversation towards you." Congratulations, you are a better skilled player than me and I chose not to talk to you.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Good job at posting SS without context.

https://imgur.com/a/bGVdMLc

Ever since you asked me why I'm not dying, did I respond or talk to you? Why would I talk to someone who I don't know? The only time I'm talking is when Starpower died because I was laughing at him when he would die after shooting me. I'm sure Starpower can give many replays of us playing in AnD where we have mutual respect not to target each other. In this game, you can see that he killed me. During some rounds, you can easily see him avoid me and some rounds where he kills me and he's just being a friendly jerk to me.

While you're busy egoing the whole room, I never had a moment of talking to you. You even kept asking "why dodging". Yes I was dodging because I didn't want to talk to you during the room. That proves my point in "I never had a conversation towards you." Congratulations, you are a better skilled player than me and I chose not to talk to you.
    So i talked all that trash because you didnt do anything right? I can record it and post it on yt if you want since i totally trash talked you for no reason, you said it, idk you, why would i trash talk you? again, nice try dodging the leak, but you’re still guilty of it, so dont try posting ss of me trash talking you when you literally provoked me with you and your friend by taunting me every game and grouping on me

Its not the first time you leaked a name to a friend of yours

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Dave says he already spoke to bulba in private but idk if thats it for him

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Bulba didn't leak who you were to anyone, however he did look up your account and the statement he said "I don't know why we even unbanned you" is unacceptable, he's been spoken to about sharing any information about an account. The comment the other user said was him simply jumping on what was already publicly stated by Bulba, he doesn't actually know who you are.

Of course we spoke privately about your attitude in this report Ahmad and I understand it's frustrating when you think something like this happened but in future reports you need to make sure to stay calm otherwise we will have no reason to continue discussing your reports.

Closed & Moved.

Thread Information