Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    yes like this, and i think this one fits you so u shuld keep it

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Add FGunZ Patrol?
    As I remember, I suggest this just once. But got declined. Dave wants to keep it originally with no extras.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    I support this! I don't play the game anymore, but I still like the forum/community here. Would definitely like to see the forums flourish again.

Miya's Avatar UwU

Country
    Thanks
    Forums are a dying medium and making all the colors makes for more spam and I don't think it'll entice newer players if there are any, to want to look at our rainbow parade of banners. People mainly use discord or talk in game, and forum posts are almost all reports and business and I kind of like it like that. I mean, I like to spam as much if not more than a lot of people, but a forum is kind of a archaic medium for that.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miya View Post
    Forums are a dying medium and making all the colors makes for more spam and I don't think it'll entice newer players if there are any, to want to look at our rainbow parade of banners. People mainly use discord or talk in game, and forum posts are almost all reports and business and I kind of like it like that. I mean, I like to spam as much if not more than a lot of people, but a forum is kind of a archaic medium for that.
    shut it thot

or hoes mad

I dont mind this idea but I also think it could cause to be a cluster**** also already looks retarded with people with random colors on forum just cause they donated sicc or gave sicc some fgcoins or whatever but if thats ok I guess this should be fine too ?

knew half you guys was gay anyway guess harun inspired yall lgbt homos

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Can we implement some sort of system where people who attend the forum get the same activity points as ingame? It might encourage more players to go both forums and ingame a bit more, and maybe for new users (linked to ip and hwid so they dont abuse it) 5 lucky boxes and what not

Also a bot that announces events hosted by said user on the forums instead of them going to forums and foing it by themselves

7. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Mike (09-19-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Can we implement some sort of system where people who attend the forum get the same activity points as ingame? It might encourage more players to go both forums and ingame a bit more, and maybe for new users (linked to ip and hwid so they dont abuse it) 5 lucky boxes and what not

Also a bot that announces events hosted by said user on the forums instead of them going to forums and foing it by themselves
    I hella support the forum activity thing. However there is an event image on the forum that we turn on when we host events, same for a BOT discord message. Wouldn't hurt to have zChat announce events on forum chatbox tho.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

So just be online or actually be active on the forum? (browsing, chatbox, posting and so on)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    So just be online or actually be active on the forum? (browsing, chatbox, posting and so on)
    At the minimum be active in the chatbox, posting is optional unlrss he finds something interesting

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks

The only problem with a forum activity reward system is that it's extremely easy to abuse. Even someone with near zero scripting knowledge can create a script that browses the forum for them. If we require people to post replies/threads then I already know it will be mostly spam.

Also if someone is on the forum then we can't see what they are actually doing. For all we know they have the tab open 24/7 and don't ever pay attention to it.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information