Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 113
  1. #11
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    16,574
    Thanked
    1,699
    Thanks
    5,392
    Trash Some Monkeys?

  2. #12
    Banned

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    78
    Thanked
    28
    Thanks
    22
    Rip cartel
    Didnt even last a month

  3. #13
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Posts
    4,779
    Thanked
    1,228
    Thanks
    1,707
    we dont add snakes sorry

  4. #14
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    119
    Thanked
    267
    Thanks
    27
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    welcome back to forums sam we missed u <33333

    boi's been released from fgunz prison

  5. The following user said thank you to Halcyon for this useful post:

    Rain (09-18-2019)

  6. #15
    McDonald's headquarter

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,578
    Thanked
    712
    Thanks
    1,045
    Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    welcome back to forums sam we missed u <33333

    boi's been released from fgunz prison
    thanks dude but you talkin like we share something n i dont know you

  7. #16
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    119
    Thanked
    267
    Thanks
    27
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    thanks dude but you talkin like we share something n i dont know you
    we both share our love for daisy ok..........


    and me boosting ur ass on league whenever u like <3333

  8. #17
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Country
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanked
    1,180
    Thanks
    2,331

  9. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

    Historia (09-18-2019)

  10. #18
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Country
    Posts
    12
    Thanked
    40
    Thanks
    115
    Zoro why u like ur own thread XD

    U faked daequan being in your discord and then post from ant forum account and still no one cares

    Must be sad being a reject fgunz hacker that sucks with and without hacks

    Papito cartel we run fgunz

  11. The following 3 users say thank you to McDonalds for this useful post:

    Flow (09-18-2019), Historia (09-18-2019), Taint (09-18-2019)

  12. #19
    McDonald's headquarter

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,578
    Thanked
    712
    Thanks
    1,045
    zoro is a wasteman

  13. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

    Taint (09-18-2019)

  14. #20
    Zoro's Avatar DLL

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Country
    Posts
    320
    Thanked
    15
    Thanks
    176
    Originally Posted by Papito View Post
    Zoro why u like ur own thread XD

    U faked daequan being in your discord and then post from ant forum account and still no one cares

    Must be sad being a reject fgunz hacker that sucks with and without hacks

    Papito cartel we run fgunz
    you must not know shit, get your facts str8... unless you are delusional like taint, in that case, you do you. why would i fake anything, i even got him added on fortnite... catch us playing on his stream anytime soon lol..

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)