Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Hello there,

I've been reading reports for a while now and it appears to me that some reports get declined, when, in my opinion, they really shouldnt be. They get declined because there is insufficient evidence against the player. However, the evidence that IS shown, clearly shows the reported player in question doing something which they could be punished for. I don't think I'm the only one who gets pretty confused/annoyed by this.

I don't think it's necessary to, for example, have exactly 4+ screenshots and video evidence when it's clear that the user is playing against the rules in 2 of the screenshots provided.

Could be that I'm missing something, idk lemme know

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Aredus (09-18-2019), ImComming4U (09-18-2019)

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Protocoles are protocoles, what's the point on complaining about this?

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    What examples are you refering to? Hacking situations? Spiking?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Reason is because some people (won’t name them but you defo know one of them) find it very amusing to provoke players and rather screenshot the reactions of that provocation than screenshot/show the whole story.

Kinda easy to get someone punished by provoking the shit out of them without the other party having captured the provocation.

6. The following 3 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Beast (09-18-2019), Divine (09-18-2019), Ommadawn (09-19-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    Protocoles are protocoles, what's the point on complaining about this?
    Fixing an issue.

Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Reason is because some people (won’t name them but you defo know one of them) find it very amusing to provoke players and rather screenshot the reactions of that provocation than screenshot/show the whole story.

Kinda easy to get someone punished by provoking the shit out of them without the other party having captured the provocation.
    Easy enough to catch 4 screenshots instead of 2 then, the need for 4 will not stop players from being able to only show one side of the story.

Banned

Thanks
    This is hella true dude, i support this.
    IDK why the GMs stick to their protocol or w.e their advised to do so. If a player has not gone through the guide on report section, then they will clearly put out a report w.e knowing the amount of evidence required. pls ask gm to tell ppl to read that section before reporting in-game.

My report, clearly shows the user being kicked twice. Theres another argument to this also, that staff members are unkicking users who are their 'friends' w.o asking the ppl in the room why he/she is kicked and should he/she be allowed back into the room. But ask yourself one being kicked twice in a room is not to be unkicked x2 to get back into the room.

But, the staff team seems corrupt, i dont see how they cannot be bothered to ask the staff who was involved to give their point of view. All i see if the GMs are supporting their staff and not getting them involved. pretty shit yh.

Also, they require a replay of each situation, but SS also show timestamps which give an idea of the situation so why not do it based on SS.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    What examples are you refering to? Hacking situations? Spiking?
    Nice example for you, a random running around with my name egoing everyone, he clearly is trying to make me look bad using my name through one screenshot taken from me
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...71-i-got-a-fan

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Nice example for you, a random running around with my name egoing everyone, he clearly is trying to make me look bad using my name through one screenshot taken from me
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...71-i-got-a-fan
    That sentence alone is not punishable and there is also no rule about using other people's old character names or similiar, only staff member names.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    That sentence alone is not punishable and there is also no rule about using other people's old character names or similiar, only staff member names.
    So lets say you werent staff and i took your name and went to every room acting as if im you, would you be okay with it?

Banned

Thanks
    Also, a point i wanna raise. Why do some people get to make reports personally to the GM?
    When there is a report section on forums, why not post it there?
    I don't see why the GMs dont tell them that in the first place.
    And, when someone does a report, why have their content 'Removed', when the report is approved or declined. this is rlly stupid. The user must be a coward.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information