Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    So lets say you werent staff and i took your name and went to every room acting as if im you, would you be okay with it?
    I honestly would not give a shit, but that's me. There is no rule about it however, so that's what you want, an update on the protocol.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I honestly would not give a shit, but that's me. There is no rule about it however, so that's what you want, an update on the protocol.
    If their purpose was to take my name and make me look bad by cursing people out and ego them then yes it should be in the protocol

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Also, a point i wanna raise. Why do some people get to make reports personally to the GM?
    When there is a report section on forums, why not post it there?
    I don't see why the GMs dont tell them that in the first place.
    And, when someone does a report, why have their content 'Removed', when the report is approved or declined. this is rlly stupid. The user must be a coward.
    Normally we should not remove the evidence unless its like advertising stuff or personal info and whatever. Idk if that's changed tho since I was GM but even when I was GM we had some exceptions.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    If their purpose was to take my name and make me look bad by cursing people out and ego them then yes it should be in the protocol
    Thing is that you do not "own" the name.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information