Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ing&highlight=

Elaborating on said thread in regards to tournament items.

Tournament items have one main purpose. That purpose being to AWARD a winner of a tournament so they hold something with uniqueness in the game that can only be obtained by being the best of the best at the time of a present tournament.

Now current and ex staff members with tournament items because they've hosted.

Addressing the above issue; Strip current and ex staff of their items, I understand there is a stressful effort gone into organising a tournament and monitoring a tournament with the replays etc, however a staff member is CHOOSING to have that effort, if their sole purpose for creating a tournament is to only recieve a item, then they need to check them selves, what a lame way to obtain such an item and take away the clout purposes from those who actually hold some kind of a skill level in order to receive an item the proper way. If y'all want a reward for hosting a tournament (which honestly should be apart of your staff role to do so) then give those staff members some coins for some cosmetic boxes or something.

Anyways toodles FG just wanted to give my 2 cents before disappearing again, was good catching up with some of y'all, hanging my DESERVED tournament sword back up on the mantle piece again.

Oh also give the CROWN back its self worth.

S/O Rain, Ph4nt0m, Connor, Ant, Cleave, Chef, Nerval, VoaR, Yui, Lines for making my Freestyle GunZ experience a pleasure after a long long long departure away from the game after the closure of IJJI, however it's ran its course It was good to see some old players back from the IJJI days still playing and also coming across some new players keeping the game somewhat alive.

Knicky/Hoodlum/i_gangster_i out.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Zeus for this useful post:

#1Chef (09-19-2019), ImComming4U (09-19-2019), Notorious (09-19-2019), Rain (09-19-2019), Traumatiser (09-19-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You literally summarized everything that was said in that thread? Ok den

4. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Halcyon (09-19-2019)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    This goodbye is a year overdue man lol, wish you coulda stuck around in the team for longer, we had quite a few hilarious moments as TGMs and GMs. I still remember the chat with Cleave Miso and Eb, that shit was funny s/o fake vegans lmao. And yeah as I said in that thread I agree with the tournament items suggestion 100%, hopefully it gets implemented.

PS: pls don't let Connor on your acc again he sux kk. pce bro.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

EternalBeast (09-19-2019), Notorious (09-19-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Sucks to see you leaving man, wanted to get to know you better and play with you too, if you still wanna play let me know
    P.S: sorry for being harsh on you when you were a trial xd

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Bruh, you literally vanished without a trace last year, you've missed so many game changing updates, FGunZ actually has that nostalgic feeling rn with the rebalancing.

Anyways was good catching up with you, brings back the highschool years again with GZF, Tetsuo, Natsumi ego etc.. I've messaged you on Discord with my new number hmu.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Guy is giving himself his new number next level of autism bye dude even though you’re not leaving

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ing&highlight=

Elaborating on said thread in regards to tournament items.

Tournament items have one main purpose. That purpose being to AWARD a winner of a tournament so they hold something with uniqueness in the game that can only be obtained by being the best of the best at the time of a present tournament.

Now current and ex staff members with tournament items because they've hosted.

Addressing the above issue; Strip current and ex staff of their items, I understand there is a stressful effort gone into organising a tournament and monitoring a tournament with the replays etc, however a staff member is CHOOSING to have that effort, if their sole purpose for creating a tournament is to only recieve a item, then they need to check them selves, what a lame way to obtain such an item and take away the clout purposes from those who actually hold some kind of a skill level in order to receive an item the proper way. If y'all want a reward for hosting a tournament (which honestly should be apart of your staff role to do so) then give those staff members some coins for some cosmetic boxes or something.

Anyways toodles FG just wanted to give my 2 cents before disappearing again, was good catching up with some of y'all, hanging my DESERVED tournament sword back up on the mantle piece again.

Oh also give the CROWN back its self worth.

S/O Rain, Ph4nt0m, Connor, Ant, Cleave, Chef, Nerval, VoaR, Yui, Lines for making my Freestyle GunZ experience a pleasure after a long long long departure away from the game after the closure of IJJI, however it's ran its course It was good to see some old players back from the IJJI days still playing and also coming across some new players keeping the game somewhat alive.

Knicky/Hoodlum/i_gangster_i out.
    Thanks for the shout but ***** u basically just reposted my thread

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Peace Zeus

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information