Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Don't worry bar since i'm back il remind you how dog shit you really are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NHuFJVtpPk
    https://clips.twitch.tv/DifferentDel...akAMPTropPunch
    https://www.twitch.tv/bardabawz/clip...QueleaBudBlast

Stop being a clown already with your dog shit friends.

- - - Updated - - -

tryhard gunz nerds, So tired of your shit i swear.
    You brought back an old, unlisted video from 2017 in 2019... seeking attention on a game you yourself acknowledged is dying... and the video is of someone banned who can't even see it. Then you ask us to spread the word for you, not even guaranteeing this kid gonna see it. You have no right to call anyone a clown or a try-hard lmfao. I'm not even friends with Bar either mind you, so this isn't at all in his defense. Your logic just makes no ****ing sense dude lol.

Go ahead and call me a trash, random newgen as well, like I know you will. That's all you dumbasses that think you're trolls on here can reply back with nowadays anyway.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Flow (09-20-2019), Sam (09-20-2019), Traumatiser (09-20-2019)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    You brought back an old, unlisted video from 2017 in 2019... seeking attention on a game you yourself acknowledged is dying... and the video is of someone banned who can't even see it. Then you ask us to spread the word for you, not even guaranteeing this kid gonna see it. You have no right to call anyone a clown or a try-hard lmfao. I'm not even friends with Bar either mind you, so this isn't at all in his defense. Your logic just makes no ****ing sense dude lol.

Go ahead and call me a trash, random newgen as well, like I know you will. That's all you dumbasses that think you're trolls on here can reply back with nowadays anyway.
    Nobody is asking to spread the word, The thread clearly reached him without even trying.

The guy state's he doesn't hack so here is a clip of him hacking what a surprise.
    Also the thread states it's a friendly reminder so your logic about the video being old and unlisted is dog shit, The thread is about a old video.

I wouldn't call you a random trashgen you are not bar.

i didn't know he was forum banned, cause last time i still talked / ego'd him in chatbox.

besides i don't know why you guys think it would matter to me if he's banned on the forum or not i'd still post on him regardless.

You guys should stop talking about logic, What i see here is a bunch of people diverting from a post where a hacker is in action.
    Maybe stay on topic instead of trying to look cool with dumb argument's and shitty ass logic especially if you are not part of the competitive scene.
    Last edited by Rain; 09-20-2019 at 12:34 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Who is bar

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Who is snuwperpepe

Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    who is ayamae
    mifuk

Country
    Thanks
    On a serious note, this thread is boring af i thought maybe something exciting would happen but i was wrong.

Real gunz ego doesnt' exist anymore this thread clearly shows that.
    GunZ ego used to be mad enjoyable and fun and i don't know man it's just different then whatever this shit is.

To put it simple, This is gonna be my last thread about hackers in general, Don't come to me and ask me to expose hackers, No i won't review your replay's and all that shit i'm literally done with this clown festival.

If im playing with hackers don't look at me wrong i just want to play the game in this era we call The dying Era.

I hope this stays alive so that anyone can look back at it and see what happend to GunZ.

- - - Updated - - -

Hackers literally run this game right now.

8. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Halcyon (09-20-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    On a serious note, this thread is boring af i thought maybe something exciting would happen but i was wrong.

GunZ ego used to be mad enjoyable and fun and i don't know man it's just different then whatever this shit is.

To put it simple, This is gonna be my last thread about hackers in general, Don't come to me and ask me to expose hackers, No i won't review your replay's and all that shit i'm literally done with this clown festival.

If im playing with hackers don't look at me wrong i just want to play the game in this era we call The dying Era.

I hope this stays alive so that anyone can look back at it and see what happend to GunZ.

- - - Updated - - -

Ego is dead cuz i make 3 ego thread and now everyone shitting their pants having nightmares about the cartel coming for them

10. The following user said thank you to McDonalds for this useful post:

Traumatiser (09-20-2019)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Nobody is asking to spread the word, The thread clearly reached him without even trying.

The guy state's he doesn't hack so here is a clip of him hacking what a surprise.
    Also the thread states it's a friendly reminder so your logic about the video being old and unlisted is dog shit, The thread is about a old video.

I wouldn't call you a random trashgen you are not bar.

i didn't know he was forum banned, cause last time i still talked / ego'd him in chatbox.

besides i don't know why you guys think it would matter to me if he's banned on the forum or not i'd still post on him regardless.

You guys should stop talking about logic, What i see here is a bunch of people diverting from a post where a hacker is in action.
    Maybe stay on topic instead of trying to look cool with dumb argument's and shitty ass logic especially if you are not part of the competitive scene.
    I have discussed this with my fellow cartels and we decided to give you this use it incase of losing more braincells

Last edited by Sam; 09-20-2019 at 02:40 PM.

12. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

McDonalds (09-20-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I have discussed this with my fellow cartels and we decided to give you this use it incase of losing more braincells

https://i.imgur.com/EhmIkDO.jpg

retard

14. The following 2 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Halcyon (09-20-2019), McDonalds (09-20-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Yui most legit gunz player ever!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information