Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    You brought back an old, unlisted video from 2017 in 2019... seeking attention on a game you yourself acknowledged is dying... and the video is of someone banned who can't even see it. Then you ask us to spread the word for you, not even guaranteeing this kid gonna see it. You have no right to call anyone a clown or a try-hard lmfao. I'm not even friends with Bar either mind you, so this isn't at all in his defense. Your logic just makes no ****ing sense dude lol.

Go ahead and call me a trash, random newgen as well, like I know you will. That's all you dumbasses that think you're trolls on here can reply back with nowadays anyway.
    Nobody is asking to spread the word, The thread clearly reached him without even trying.

The guy state's he doesn't hack so here is a clip of him hacking what a surprise.
    Also the thread states it's a friendly reminder so your logic about the video being old and unlisted is dog shit, The thread is about a old video.

I wouldn't call you a random trashgen you are not bar.

i didn't know he was forum banned, cause last time i still talked / ego'd him in chatbox.

besides i don't know why you guys think it would matter to me if he's banned on the forum or not i'd still post on him regardless.

You guys should stop talking about logic, What i see here is a bunch of people diverting from a post where a hacker is in action.
    Maybe stay on topic instead of trying to look cool with dumb argument's and shitty ass logic especially if you are not part of the competitive scene.
    Last edited by Rain; 09-20-2019 at 12:34 PM.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Nobody is asking to spread the word, The thread clearly reached him without even trying.

The guy state's he doesn't hack so here is a clip of him hacking what a surprise.
    Also the thread states it's a friendly reminder so your logic about the video being old and unlisted is dog shit, The thread is about a old video.

I wouldn't call you a random trashgen you are not bar.

i didn't know he was forum banned, cause last time i still talked / ego'd him in chatbox.

besides i don't know why you guys think it would matter to me if he's banned on the forum or not i'd still post on him regardless.

You guys should stop talking about logic, What i see here is a bunch of people diverting from a post where a hacker is in action.
    Maybe stay on topic instead of trying to look cool with dumb argument's and shitty ass logic especially if you are not part of the competitive scene.
    I have discussed this with my fellow cartels and we decided to give you this use it incase of losing more braincells

Last edited by Sam; 09-20-2019 at 02:40 PM.

3. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

McDonalds (09-20-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I have discussed this with my fellow cartels and we decided to give you this use it incase of losing more braincells

https://i.imgur.com/EhmIkDO.jpg

retard

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Halcyon (09-20-2019), McDonalds (09-20-2019)

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    You do him dirty like that

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    You do him dirty like that
    you claimed it too

cartel de putos disponible para ayuda

8. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

McDonalds (09-20-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    you claimed it too

https://i.imgur.com/EhmIkDO.jpg

cartel de putos disponible para ayuda
    You dropped this sam

Since you suck em off so much i took a picture of you free of charge thank me later

10. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Mike (09-20-2019)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    You dropped this sam

https://www.doolins.com/wp-content/u...rollticket.jpg

Since you suck em off so much i took a picture of you free of charge thank me later

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IGyMg9U9qr...n+snake_v2.jpg

https://pics.me.me/hold-this-l-fam-13850154.png
    what L are you talking about? i didn't lose to anyone and i barely log in lmao i think you missing this amigo

Thread Information