Originally Posted by Rain View Post
There is nothing to it buddy,
You wasted your time on something you shouldn't have while i was downloading mw. It doesn't matter if i play with someone who hacks or sucks dck or jumps of a bridge. If the people i play with hack and you got clips of it post it like i do. I don't have video's on all the guys you named i just got back i know a lot of people hack but idc, Bar is just mad fun to post on cause he always brings people to cause drama and such whether he sends them or if it's his fan boys i just enjoy the aftermath's.

So if you have anything any time of video of anyone you think is unlegit then just post it on the forum?

Nothing un-logical about this.

Bar is underclocking he's a hacker thats it, If he's your friend go talk with him about it.
ok sheep?

I'm starting to genuinely think your trolling cause theirs no way you can be this stupid and not realise it.

I'll say it for the 100th time i dont care if bar is unlegit or legit him being my friend also isnt the answer I was expecting from you but I guess its the only thing you can say to defend yourself because lets be real its an easy way out.. yikes on that one

but if you and bar were friends and you cwd vs zoro this thread would be about him

or if you and bar were friends and you cwd vs snuwfer this thread would be about him also

my logic here is the people that you play with also are hackers yet bar is the only one who triggers you enough to post just to help yourself sleep at night

now stop replying and go play your mw like you promised 20 mins ago because you cant win this conversation and never will you're just making a bigger clown of yourself.

I wish their was someone on this forum who I could intellectually speak on the same level but their really isn't just pointless insults thrown back with no real logic or just filtering what they want to see and just repeating the same shit back.. its getting old...

also

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...hlight=snuwfer

but it was zachary who reported right? XDD

also mw is waiting like you said 20 mins ago buddy XD