Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    na bro if anything i dont want to lose anymore braincells lost enough trying to comprehend your logic
    There is nothing to it buddy,
    You wasted your time on something you shouldn't have while i was downloading mw. It doesn't matter if i play with someone who hacks or sucks dck or jumps of a bridge. If the people i play with hack and you got clips of it post it like i do. I don't have video's on all the guys you named i just got back i know a lot of people hack but idc, Bar is just mad fun to post on cause he always brings people to cause drama and such whether he sends them or if it's his fan boys i just enjoy the aftermath's.

So if you have anything any time of video of anyone you think is unlegit then just post it on the forum?

Nothing un-logical about this.

Bar is underclocking he's a hacker thats it, If he's your friend go talk with him about it.
    ok sheep?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    There is nothing to it buddy,
    You wasted your time on something you shouldn't have while i was downloading mw. It doesn't matter if i play with someone who hacks or sucks dck or jumps of a bridge. If the people i play with hack and you got clips of it post it like i do. I don't have video's on all the guys you named i just got back i know a lot of people hack but idc, Bar is just mad fun to post on cause he always brings people to cause drama and such whether he sends them or if it's his fan boys i just enjoy the aftermath's.

So if you have anything any time of video of anyone you think is unlegit then just post it on the forum?

Nothing un-logical about this.

Bar is underclocking he's a hacker thats it, If he's your friend go talk with him about it.
    ok sheep?

I'm starting to genuinely think your trolling cause theirs no way you can be this stupid and not realise it.

I'll say it for the 100th time i dont care if bar is unlegit or legit him being my friend also isnt the answer I was expecting from you but I guess its the only thing you can say to defend yourself because lets be real its an easy way out.. yikes on that one

but if you and bar were friends and you cwd vs zoro this thread would be about him

or if you and bar were friends and you cwd vs snuwfer this thread would be about him also

my logic here is the people that you play with also are hackers yet bar is the only one who triggers you enough to post just to help yourself sleep at night

now stop replying and go play your mw like you promised 20 mins ago because you cant win this conversation and never will you're just making a bigger clown of yourself.

I wish their was someone on this forum who I could intellectually speak on the same level but their really isn't just pointless insults thrown back with no real logic or just filtering what they want to see and just repeating the same shit back.. its getting old...

also

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...hlight=snuwfer

but it was zachary who reported right? XDD

also mw is waiting like you said 20 mins ago buddy XD

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I'm starting to genuinely think your trolling cause theirs no way you can be this stupid and not realise it.

I'll say it for the 100th time i dont care if bar is unlegit or legit him being my friend also isnt the answer I was expecting from you but I guess its the only thing you can say to defend yourself because lets be real its an easy way out.. yikes on that one

but if you and bar were friends and you cwd vs zoro this thread would be about him

or if you and bar were friends and you cwd vs snuwfer this thread would be about him also

my logic here is the people that you play with also are hackers yet bar is the only one who triggers you enough to post just to help yourself sleep at night

now stop replying and go play your mw like you promised 20 mins ago because you cant win this conversation and never will you're just making a bigger clown of yourself.

I wish their was someone on this forum who I could intellectually speak on the same level but their really isn't just pointless insults thrown back with no real logic or just filtering what they want to see and just repeating the same shit back.. its getting old...

also

I got too many hoes I can't **** 'em all
    Don't know how to play but I ball
    Stacking that money up make it tall
    Ooh, the ice on my neck got me frost
    Mama ain't made no hoe, she made a boss
    My diamonds they shine when the lights turned off
    Rocking designer I'm dripping in sauce
    All of my diamonds real so they cost
    You know it costs to live like this
    I got a bad lil' boss bitch
    Too many diamonds, camera glitch
    Yeah I'm shining I'm frostbit
    Ain't got to tell them they know that I'm rich
    I got a sack like I run the blitz
    Ice cold like I got on mitts
    Ice cream I look like a lick

4. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Traumatiser (09-19-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    none of that matters u stupid idiots

i got el chapo in my discord

stupid idiots

6. The following 5 users say thank you to McDonalds for this useful post:

DaBoyFlitzle (09-19-2019), Historia (09-19-2019), Sam (09-19-2019), Taint (09-19-2019), Traumatiser (09-19-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    What does this have to do with the post i made?

Like what now sam? A hacker won me a few times in clanwar on a dead game. Like what were you trying to achieve.

Pointless.

Yeah ok exposing someone is getting triggered, Autism and mad.

Thats what i got on my list right now, thanks bye.
    "tryhard gunz nerds, So tired of your shit i swear."

This is far from just trying to exposing someone LOL. Clearly triggered. Clearly have to result to name calling the easiest thing to say on gunz but yet its 2k19 and egoing and exposing people is one of your top priorities here. but its just exposing no trigger kkkk. Gunz nerd. get real brotha. Just because you made some friends than lost some in this game and now ur straight up butt hurt because *****s now on different sides oh my lord. aint no red rover red rover bring my friend back over here. im not trying to make fun of you for making friends on gunz, im making fun of you because u just can't get over not being friends with someone so you're pulling all these cards out your ass lul.T8907kW.png

Baby shayla, im going crazy,
    Every second, pure daily,
    i want you no cap
    btch i don't need no map
    to find the cat
    i want to perform some mishaps
    Last edited by DaBoyFlitzle; 09-19-2019 at 11:25 PM.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks

also

I don't know why i have to explain myself to you but alright,

My reports before i quit were always detailed as hell a lot of effort went into them like a lot and i always got the people i reported banned cause of it,
    At some point i got tired of reporting because players who got banned would come back after 6 month and hack again.

Now i stopped caring and play with anyone there is as there isn't a lot of people left to play with anyways.

You might be right, About the whole friends part cause i like drama regardless.
    That's why i made this thread.

Before i quit i used to expose anyone, Friends or not if i catch you hacking il expose you, This is always how i have been.

Don't think cause i only post about bar that he triggers me, It's the only person where a lot of people come to protect and it's just funny to see all those silly argument's when he's clearly hacking.

Nobody would do this for zoro as example.

GunZ doesn't run my life neither do i have to proof anything to anyone so regardless of that il always sleep good so you don't have to worry about that part either.

Zachary's handling of reports were ass and a lot of them were reverted, I think he was trial as well back then actually there were a bunch of trials who did a really shit job at reports.

mw was fun i laughed a lot on stream, To bad you didn't want to join.

Banned

Thanks
    Bar is the best and also won a ring in the biggest server against the boy u jerk off to

Thanks
    i wish people made frag videos for me
    weebs

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    wow

a false report and being banned by corrupt staff

WOW

WHERE'S THE REPLAY THOUGH I WANNA SEE THIS UC I GOT LMFAO

- - - Updated - - -

and these el chapo mexicans are really ****ing cringey

you're not part of the cartel u weirdos

- - - Updated - - -

still mad funny i been out all day and this trauma kid has spent every single hour since i've been away from home defending his precious bar hacker

WHAT IS WRONG WITH UR LIFE BROTHA

STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO WITH THEIRS

LOOK AT YAHSELF

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    and this shojin guy LMAO

yes, defend the man who carries your newgen butt 24/7 in any server with his ELITE hax

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information