Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Funny tho, all these threads without evidence to back it up. Just like all the reports that get declined because actions were justified. I’m sure admins will make the right decision when a report actually is backed up with compelling evidence.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Funny tho, all these threads without evidence to back it up. Just like all the reports that get declined because actions were justified. I’m sure admins will make the right decision when a report actually is backed up with compelling evidence.
    I don't record my games and yea its true I lack evidence and nothing is funny about this.. I always kill everybody in training rooms but when a GM use respawn or something else it kill the fun of the game I don't play for a rebirth tho I'm online to kill some people in the game I don't need exp or anything else.. but for example Emperor used it today in stairway and he said mistake it was a macro

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by León View Post
    You're funny "you barely log in" and "you don't care" yet you're bitching so much, get your verse straight.
    it doesn't matter if i barely log in or not rules are rules and whenever I decide to log-in I would like to have a fair gameplay

Thread Information