Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    First of all I'm not reporting or hating anyone I'm here to discuss the staff team in-game behaviour (not all of them of course)
    I want to discuss how far the staff team can abuse their powers? we all aggreed in the past that the event members and game moderators can only abuse in a training room with [Admin abuse] TAG, a room I have always dodged and I never joined.
    And after I resigned I started to notice that some Gms/Ets use it in any training room, im not saying they are killing everyone and abusing hard , but in fact they use admin commands(respawn...) which is annoying staff team getting a special treatmemt and we here normal players getting a warn over stupid thing

admins you should consider this and look into it

2. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

$hon (09-23-2019)

Banned

Thanks
    Just don't bother & leave if u get annoyed by it. Any staff feedback thread so far has been deleted/hidden in the past lol.

4. The following 4 users say thank you to ParisRS for this useful post:

$hon (09-23-2019), Bunny (09-21-2019), Castiel (09-21-2019), Halcyon (09-21-2019)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StJeaNi View Post
    Just don't bother & leave if u get annoyed by it. Any staff feedback thread so far has been deleted/hidden in the past lol.
    yea that what I was doing in the past but right now no rooms to play.. today I just left the game

Banned

Thanks
    Yes, not just that. some even abuse to unkick their friends w/o knowning why they were kicked for.
    I say the ETs should not use any powers apart from event room, thats where they belong....
    The GMs should grow up perhaps and stop with what sam has said.

7. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

jeong (09-21-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Funny tho, all these threads without evidence to back it up. Just like all the reports that get declined because actions were justified. I’m sure admins will make the right decision when a report actually is backed up with compelling evidence.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    You're funny "you barely log in" and "you don't care" yet you're bitching so much, get your verse straight.

10. The following 4 users say thank you to León for this useful post:

Beast (09-21-2019), Mike (09-21-2019), Student (09-21-2019), Zabu (09-21-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I dont see anyone complaining ingame about them or on the forums, else we would have seen some reports
    A big ass HOWEVER, some are leaking names of alt characters which isnt cool and look us up without any initiative that would be my only complaint

12. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Halcyon (09-21-2019)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Funny tho, all these threads without evidence to back it up. Just like all the reports that get declined because actions were justified. I’m sure admins will make the right decision when a report actually is backed up with compelling evidence.
    I don't record my games and yea its true I lack evidence and nothing is funny about this.. I always kill everybody in training rooms but when a GM use respawn or something else it kill the fun of the game I don't play for a rebirth tho I'm online to kill some people in the game I don't need exp or anything else.. but for example Emperor used it today in stairway and he said mistake it was a macro

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by León View Post
    You're funny "you barely log in" and "you don't care" yet you're bitching so much, get your verse straight.
    it doesn't matter if i barely log in or not rules are rules and whenever I decide to log-in I would like to have a fair gameplay

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    admin abuse indicates that a staff member cannot use their powers to their advantage to gain an advantage over another player.
    some responses to this thread are accurate but also not at the same time. most people who witness a staff member abusing their powers don’t collect evidence of it - simply because they didn’t expect them to abuse in the first place, and weren’t prepared to begin collecting evidence to build a case against them.

Most people who complain about staff members respawning themselves in a training room would do the same exact thing themselves if in the position, which contradicts the whole predicament this thread was created upon. I am a firm believer that no one with power should be using their privileges to gain advantages over others, but based on the main post on this thread Sam, I can see why people are ”ganging” up on you. As you were once a staff member yourself, I would’ve expected you to have evidence of a staff member using their powers to provoke other players of some sort....
    Last edited by Michi; 09-21-2019 at 03:41 PM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Well I mean without evidence you can't actually expect the admins to do anything, because its your word against the staff member who did it.

But you can always report without the staff member and probably he's not a lying **** and admits to it. Although I'm pretty sure they won't consider it as "abuse".

I for example wear admin ring and sometimes respawn myself, teleport or w/e but I also don't fight or "interact" with other players other than talking to them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information