Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    León's Avatar Success & nothing less.

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanked
    30
    Thanks
    759
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Well I mean without evidence you can't actually expect the admins to do anything, because its your word against the staff member who did it.

    But you can always report without the staff member and probably he's not a lying **** and admits to it. Although I'm pretty sure they won't consider it as "abuse".

    I for example wear admin ring and sometimes respawn myself, teleport or w/e but I also don't fight or "interact" with other players other than talking to them.
    That's the point, this is exactly what he calls abuse.
    (at least that's what I can understand from what's written.)







  2. The following user said thank you to León for this useful post:

    $hon (4 Weeks Ago)

  3. #12
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Posts
    4,200
    Thanked
    451
    Thanks
    1,307
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    That's the point, this is exactly what he calls abuse.
    (at least that's what I can understand from what's written.)
    I mean I can't see how that is abusing in a training room, because I'm not abusing anyone or gaining an advantage in any way since I'm not fighting anyone.

  4. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

    $hon (4 Weeks Ago)

  5. #13
    León's Avatar Success & nothing less.

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanked
    30
    Thanks
    759
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I mean I can't see how that is abusing in a training room, because I'm not abusing anyone or gaining an advantage in any way since I'm not fighting anyone.
    iunno man, go figure.







  6. The following user said thank you to León for this useful post:

    $hon (4 Weeks Ago)

  7. #14
    Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Country
    Posts
    591
    Thanked
    723
    Thanks
    393
    I don't have SS evidence myself, so feel free to stop reading now if that's how you're gonna be.

    Anyway, I do agree about that AA tag thing. It wasn't anything officially coded, but it was something acknowledged by all (including staff). Then after a certain point you stopped seeing the AA rooms and seeing more staff not giving a shit if it said AA or not. Again, it's not all staff nor was it a daily thing that would happen to me, but it did happen a fair amount to make me not enjoy playing the game anymore (along with other reasons). Training rooms are just that, there for you to train. If I'm working on something or training with someone, don't slap/summon me without a fair warning and disrupt what I'm trying to do. Especially since most of the times I'd be summoned in mid air wherever the staff member would be. Then I'd end up suiciding, which would be followed by them saying something like "LOLOL." Yeah I get it, "You're not losing EXP since it's training. It's not that big of a deal. Quit crying yada yada," but it makes the game less enjoyable. And if your counterargument is to make a room with a PW if you want to be left alone, look what scaring people away into PWed rooms did to the population. Rarely any fun, long-lasting public rooms and the majority of rooms with passwords on them. Key factor in boosting the population is making players feel welcomed.

    Idk if there'd be a way to write a code for an AA setting when making the room, or if people can just start writing AA in their room names to promote it again (if that's the environment they want to play in), but to pretend like there haven't been staff messing around with their powers in non-AA rooms just because there's no pretty little SS of it is plain ignorant lol. You all know that staff do shit like this.

    Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

  8. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

    $hon (4 Weeks Ago)

  9. #15
    Michi's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Country
    Posts
    2,875
    Thanked
    1,240
    Thanks
    1,003
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I don't have SS evidence myself, so feel free to stop reading now if that's how you're gonna be.

    Anyway, I do agree about that AA tag thing. It wasn't anything officially coded, but it was something acknowledged by all (including staff). Then after a certain point you stopped seeing the AA rooms and seeing more staff not giving a shit if it said AA or not. Again, it's not all staff nor was it a daily thing that would happen to me, but it did happen a fair amount to make me not enjoy playing the game anymore (along with other reasons). Training rooms are just that, there for you to train. If I'm working on something or training with someone, don't slap/summon me without a fair warning and disrupt what I'm trying to do. Especially since most of the times I'd be summoned in mid air wherever the staff member would be. Then I'd end up suiciding, which would be followed by them saying something like "LOLOL." Yeah I get it, "You're not losing EXP since it's training. It's not that big of a deal. Quit crying yada yada," but it makes the game less enjoyable. And if your counterargument is to make a room with a PW if you want to be left alone, look what scaring people away into PWed rooms did to the population. Rarely any fun, long-lasting public rooms and the majority of rooms with passwords on them. Key factor in boosting the population is making players feel welcomed.

    Idk if there'd be a way to write a code for an AA setting when making the room, or if people can just start writing AA in their room names to promote it again (if that's the environment they want to play in), but to pretend like there haven't been staff messing around with their powers in non-AA rooms just because there's no pretty little SS of it is plain ignorant lol. You all know that staff do shit like this.
    Completely agree, however the point of the screenshots would be to show the higher ups what is going on in these scenarios, as they are unable to do anything about a said situation that is by the word-of-mouth. Alot of people would be punished if that were the case. The [AA] tag I believe could be done, however if a tag has to be coded in order to prevent a staff member from abusing, maybe they shouldn't be staff in the first place... which is why reports and proof of all of the accused abuse of powers would be necessary, to build the administrators cases in deciding whether or not a said individual deserves to be given powers.
    Last edited by Michi; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:33 PM.
    be kind to yourself

  10. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

    $hon (4 Weeks Ago)

  11. #16
    Bram's Avatar square tf up thots

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    1,053
    Thanked
    157
    Thanks
    557
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I mean I can't see how that is abusing in a training room, because I'm not abusing anyone or gaining an advantage in any way since I'm not fighting anyone.
    I think he means that you do something which regular players arent able to do, for example wearing admin rings/teleporting.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Of course, there isnt much the admins can do about it without proof. However, the fact that these threads have been showing up more than pop-ups on a hentai site does show that there is some kind of problem in my opinion.
    IGN: Jade, Hisui

  12. The following user said thank you to Bram for this useful post:

    $hon (4 Weeks Ago)

  13. #17
    #1Chef's Avatar Forum Moderator

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Country
    Posts
    2,997
    Thanked
    324
    Thanks
    1,324
    I don't understand the fuss about this thread. You're basically complaining that you can't kill staff members in a training room even when they're not bothering anyone or killing anyone. I mean....really bruh? You said "killing the fun" so you're saying fun to you is going in-game into a training room and killing staff members?

    In regards to the other points made about leaking characters, unnecessary unkicking etc, reports that are made with valid proof are handled properly with no bias, we don't take a staff member's words over a regular user if it comes to one person's words against the other, the only thing that matters to us is the evidence.

  14. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

    $hon (4 Weeks Ago)

  15. #18
    Sam's Avatar inactive

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanked
    663
    Thanks
    973
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    I don't understand the fuss about this thread. You're basically complaining that you can't kill staff members in a training room even when they're not bothering anyone or killing anyone. I mean....really bruh? You said "killing the fun" so you're saying fun to you is going in-game into a training room and killing staff members?

    In regards to the other points made about leaking characters, unnecessary unkicking etc, reports that are made with valid proof are handled properly with no bias, we don't take a staff member's words over a regular user if it comes to one person's words against the other, the only thing that matters to us is the evidence.
    I said he tried to kill me too I won't say it again..

  16. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

    $hon (4 Weeks Ago)

  17. #19
    #1Chef's Avatar Forum Moderator

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Country
    Posts
    2,997
    Thanked
    324
    Thanks
    1,324
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I said he tried to kill me too I won't say it again..
    Then as I said, it's all about proof, if anyone can prove abuse of power then we'll gladly take care of it, we're not here to back anyone up lol.

  18. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

    $hon (4 Weeks Ago)

  19. #20
    Michi's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Country
    Posts
    2,875
    Thanked
    1,240
    Thanks
    1,003
    this thread isnt going to get anywhere with no proof all in all lol all points have been made
    be kind to yourself

  20. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

    $hon (4 Weeks Ago)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)