Country
    Thanks
    I want to change my resolution in game to borderless, & then Everytime I change it back to normal. client crashes. It's really annoying so it ending up me restarting my PC. Why do I have to change the resolution? I play a game called Cabal it's an RPG game so I can see if I sell some of my items there or someone wants to trade with me. Anyway do fix it just got back from the game.

2. The following user said thank you to Top for this useful post:

Oriqin (09-21-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Go to your FGunZ folder and delete config.xml or “config” to reset your video settings, no need yo restart your PC, though you’ll have to do your bindings and keys again since you reset them by deleting it

4. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Oriqin (09-22-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Top View Post
    I want to change my resolution in game to borderless, & then Everytime I change it back to normal. client crashes. It's really annoying so it ending up me restarting my PC. Why do I have to change the resolution? I play a game called Cabal it's an RPG game so I can see if I sell some of my items there or someone wants to trade with me. Anyway do fix it just got back from the game.
    Are you only changing mode (fullscreen/windowed/borderless) or are you also changing the resolution?

If you are changing both every time, try changing the mode and resolution seperately to find out what exactly crashes you. Maybe it's the resolution change that crashes you, and not the mode change.
    When you change the resolution make sure you don't select resolutions with 32 bpp.

You can also try windowed instead of borderless mode.

6. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Oriqin (09-22-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Are you only changing mode (fullscreen/windowed/borderless) or are you also changing the resolution?

If you are changing both every time, try changing the mode and resolution seperately to find out what exactly crashes you. Maybe it's the resolution change that crashes you, and not the mode change.
    When you change the resolution make sure you don't select resolutions with 32 bpp.

You can also try windowed instead of borderless mode.
    K mate ty.

8. The following user said thank you to Top for this useful post:

Oriqin (09-22-2019)

Thread Information