Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    In-Game Name of the user that is being reported: fgunzismylyf

Reason for Reporting: Speed/Teleport hack

I have been playing with this user for a long time and only today he has started using this hack. He has stopped now but I'm sure he will do it again.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/sIsCEO9
    https://imgur.com/4qQDvLo

Replays:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cje1m9
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/8oeisc

Thanks,
    Divine

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    I've actually seen this happen to another user before recently. It was obviously difficult to aim this individual. In this situation, it would be been better if you let the user know that their character has some animation glitch and they should rejoin the room or relogin. If the ping was going (--) it is also AE.

Speedhack is generally where the user is moving at an increased speed with faster dashes, jumps, reload time, etc.

edit: I am going to second guess myself. I checked logs and I thought maybe he was in a crappy internet or cafe internet. I know his natural ping and play already has spike. It does seem like he is toggling it on and off when he is in trouble when an opponent is near by or if he is in wide open space. I also noticed that it was happening to multiple players and not just you.

User should be banned.
    Last edited by Bulba; 09-22-2019 at 11:17 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Bulba,

Thanks for taking your time to review this report.

This user was not AE at any stage and was fully aware of teleporting. I included two screenshots to show the ping, if the user was (--) at any stage I wouldn't have reported it since I would have known it's a glitch/lag. Although the users ping is high it was stable.

I have played several times with this user and have had no problems at all, once I told him I was recording he decided to leave room and come back after few minutes completely normal. I'm sure he will start using this hack again.

Please review the replays again.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    LMAO shit was hilarious to watch, firstly I did think it was animation glitch but after watching it again, I saw the user came back to normal speed after his insane speed gameplay which was weird. Another suspicious thing was when he and Oshi started fighting near ammo doors, his animation glitch was back.(nice!)
    Overall I do think the user is using some third party program to gain advantage over others.
    Last edited by Beast; 09-23-2019 at 12:18 AM.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    I've actually seen this happen to another user before recently. It was obviously difficult to aim this individual. In this situation, it would be been better if you let the user know that their character has some animation glitch and they should rejoin the room or relogin. If the ping was going (--) it is also AE.

Speedhack is generally where the user is moving at an increased speed with faster dashes, jumps, reload time, etc.

edit: I am going to second guess myself. I checked logs and I thought maybe he was in a crappy internet or cafe internet. I know his natural ping and play already has spike. It does seem like he is toggling it on and off when he is in trouble when an opponent is near by or if he is in wide open space. I also noticed that it was happening to multiple players and not just you.

User should be banned.
    Nvm.
    Last edited by Divine; 09-23-2019 at 12:32 AM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    What the actual **** lol. Banned.

Thread Information