Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    when a hacker is banned i think all the points that player contributed to a clan in clan wars should be removed aswell as wins. on top of this all clans that have lost points and had losses on their clan score should be fixed aswell.

example: snuwfer. played on a few different clans when he has obviously been overclocking. most noteably in the clan Enhance.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    We usually do that when the user who reported asks us to do it. So all you gotta do is asking and one of the GMs will do it.

However we don't do it immediately, we wait a few days because the banned user might make an unban appeal.

3. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Legit (09-25-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Ye this was mostly done when the $100 monthly can war prize was around, and there were more gms and obviously had a bigger time frame instead of now, clans get reset every monday so best solution would just be resetting the clan to 0 imo.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ye this was mostly done when the $100 monthly can war prize was around, and there were more gms and obviously had a bigger time frame instead of now, clans get reset every monday so best solution would just be resetting the clan to 0 imo.
    do u then reset score for every clan they cw'd for? this could seriously set some clans back from even trying to compete for rop 3 ranking. especially cuz im pretty sure snuwfer cwd for 3-5 different clans even id briefly

New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cardbored View Post
    do u then reset score for every clan they cw'd for? this could seriously set some clans back from even trying to compete for rop 3 ranking. especially cuz im pretty sure snuwfer cwd for 3-5 different clans even id briefly
    it really depends on how many points he has done in the clan. if it's like more than 80% then sometimes it's too difficult to count so we just reset because he has done most of the points anyways. Let's say he has done 30 points in the clan, it wouldn't be fair if we reset the whole score just because he got banned, right?

Country
    Thanks
    agreed.

Country
    Thanks
    So yea, I'm closing this because we already do everything you suggested.

9. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Legit (09-25-2019)

Thread Information