First time in a year I download this game and like half an hour in to playing my neighbor frantically comes to my door in a panic, I'm too consumed in gunz to hear, but I slightly hear some loud "laughing noises" in the next room, I take one of my headset sides off to hear whats so funny.

"He's not moving, blood" I hear, i take my headset instantly off and crab my phone as I think my mom fell down the stairs or something, I rush to the front door and what I see is my neighbor in a panic, she's talking about how someones not moving and blood is coming out his nose so I dial 911 (my countries version) and go to my neighbors house. I see my neighbors husband just frozen up and completely purple on the couch, there is blood out of his nose, while talking to the emergency line I try to move him and say his name, hes completely frozen and purple and his muscles are all cramped up, I look for a pulse and it's just nothing, no warmth, no life, no nothing.

When the ambulance got there they instantly saw him and said "okay.. hes dead, yep, hes dead"

I just wanted to share it because its ****ed up, my head is hurting now from the adrenaline. Just wanted to share it with someone to calm the nerves.