Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    First time in a year I download this game and like half an hour in to playing my neighbor frantically comes to my door in a panic, I'm too consumed in gunz to hear, but I slightly hear some loud "laughing noises" in the next room, I take one of my headset sides off to hear whats so funny.

"He's not moving, blood" I hear, i take my headset instantly off and crab my phone as I think my mom fell down the stairs or something, I rush to the front door and what I see is my neighbor in a panic, she's talking about how someones not moving and blood is coming out his nose so I dial 911 (my countries version) and go to my neighbors house. I see my neighbors husband just frozen up and completely purple on the couch, there is blood out of his nose, while talking to the emergency line I try to move him and say his name, hes completely frozen and purple and his muscles are all cramped up, I look for a pulse and it's just nothing, no warmth, no life, no nothing.

When the ambulance got there they instantly saw him and said "okay.. hes dead, yep, hes dead"

I just wanted to share it because its ****ed up, my head is hurting now from the adrenaline. Just wanted to share it with someone to calm the nerves.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    man what the ****

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Really shitty place to post this bro lmfao.

Banned

Thanks
    Damn bro, sorry to hear that. Hope u'll get to deal with it somehow.. shit happens but this is extreme

Country
    Thanks
    I learned to be a squadron medic for 2 months plus whole 8 months of service in the Estonian army and so when I got to my neighbors house and saw him on the couch I just forgot even the basics, check the airways, check breathing, check pulse, check for scars, now i know what people mean, the only thing I did was call his name, just shows me how everything changes when shit hits the fan... guys love your family and friends while you still can because it can change at any time, this taught me so much, although he was already visibly dead no amount of practice can prepare you mentally for that, shit, even the ambulance guys i could see they had some adrenaline as well.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Man what the ****..

μ

Country
    Thanks
    was reading this thinking it was a copypasta waiting for the punchline.. smh

but yeah, pretty shit way to find out about death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    was reading this thinking it was a copypasta waiting for the punchline.. smh

but yeah, pretty shit way to find out about death
    I know its not a good place to share such a story, but i thought it was really a coincidence the day i download gunz again such a thing happens after just like 30 minutes of playing some Garden tdm.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    I know its not a good place to share such a story, but i thought it was really a coincidence the day i download gunz again such a thing happens after just like 30 minutes of playing some Garden tdm.
    thats too spooky to be just a coincidence

PhantomMylo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Holy sh*t.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information