Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Your the only kid who's sucking people off cause you can't win, honestly wonder who you will be backstabbing next when nothing goes your way. True snake behaviour when you tried to put lawri against me by posting a half conversation. Rat type beat looking ass.

High pitched sound btw.
    r u hurt that rise dont talk to u anymore
    or that i shat on u in a 1v1
    or that ur deadweight in cw?

pick one, or two, or all of the above :^)

snake he says, the only snake here is reporting bar and then still play with hackers XDDDDDD
    i hate hackers btw
    i play with anyone btw
    :^)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    r u hurt that rise dont talk to u anymore
    or that i shat on u in a 1v1
    or that ur deadweight in cw?

pick one, or two, or all of the above :^)

snake he says, the only snake here is reporting bar and then still play with hackers XDDDDDD
    i hate hackers btw
    i play with anyone btw
    :^)
    How sad it may be for you to understand, Nothing you say will mean anything.
    You never shat on me in 1v1 and if i ever 1v1'd you it's probably cause i needed a warm up.

But i'm pretty sure that your rat ass would make it seem like it was some sort of official 1v1.
    Honestly you are lying so much it's just ****ing sad man, 6 years you have been sucking up to me in discord and all of the sudden things don't go your way and now you are just posting bullshit making shit up.

I honestly don't care what you do but you can stop mentioning me or rise to begin with.
    I'm sure you can't cause this is all you have to say for the last few days since you got nothing else cause your irrelevant as ****.

I'm sure you really enjoy sucking off rise too since you keep talking about him so be my guest and keep doing it.

High pitch sound btw.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    How sad it may be for you to understand, Nothing you say will mean anything.
    You never shat on me in 1v1 and if i ever 1v1'd you it's probably cause i needed a warm up.

But i'm pretty sure that your rat ass would make it seem like it was some sort of official 1v1.
    Honestly you are lying so much it's just ****ing sad man, 6 years you have been sucking up to me in discord and all of the sudden things don't go your way and now you are just posting bullshit making shit up.

I honestly don't care what you do but you can stop mentioning me or rise to begin with.
    I'm sure you can't cause this is all you have to say for the last few days since you got nothing else cause your irrelevant as ****.

I'm sure you really enjoy sucking off rise too since you keep talking about him so be my guest and keep doing it.

High pitch sound btw.
    real rain btw am i right
    defending hackers am i right
    i dont like hackers am i right

dont need to suck up to a nobody, i got everything that i need, so why would i suck up to you? what could you possibly offer? and those 1v1s i never posted since you asked me not to, and i still have a thread up about our 1v1 which im not bothered to dig up but its still there, we had 6 in total, one with revs and i still won all, if you want, lets og now? :^)

Country
    Thanks
    real rain btw am i right
    defending hackers am i right
    i dont like hackers am i right

dont need to suck up to a nobody, i got everything that i need, so why would i suck up to you? what could you possibly offer? and those 1v1s i never posted since you asked me not to, and i still have a thread up about our 1v1 which im not bothered to dig up but its still there, we had 6 in total, one with revs and i still won all, if you want, lets og now? :^)
    You suck up to everybody, Few days ago you were in a call with me talking all that good shit about bar and rise and whatever the **** when i told you i didnt care.

You think i care if you call me a fake? All this time you been hanging with me playing pretending being a little rat and now you wanna say im fake? We never even played ijji together so how do **** would you know kid your not even a og youre just a rat.

Let's get those logs how you were sucking me off and defend me against traumatize when you mentioned burgz and shit.

Fking piece of shit rat man,
    Get out of here dude.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You suck up to everybody, Few days ago you were in a call with me talking all that good shit about bar and rise and whatever the **** when i told you i didnt care.

You think i care if you call me a fake? All this time you been hanging with me playing pretending being a little rat and now you wanna say im fake? We never even played ijji together so how do **** would you know kid your not even a og youre just a rat.

Let's get those logs how you were sucking me off and defend me against traumatize when you mentioned burgz and shit.

Fking piece of shit rat man,
    Get out of here dude.
    i think im under your skin
    pls calm

Country
    Thanks
    i think im under your skin
    pls calm
    youre not you rat, Nice try tho. **** off now haha shet

Banned