King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^6Star^APower & ILoveCheetos

Reason: Swap ( he using events techniques to kill my team TAKE NOTE! he set the room ''FRIENDLY FIRE'' so he can kill me using iLoveCheetos . So he have freedom to kill ILoveCheetos. ''KINDLY INVESTIGATE THE SEWER MAP FREAKIN WEIRD THE DASH ON MY FRONT SLASHING ME ''

Proof/Evidence: https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?117547-vw
    https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...4v5hSrKyYi6FWY
    https://imgur.com/a/WH1EqLT

© to GeorgeGFX for this avatar signature

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Ok first of all. When doing an event normally the host himself doesn't participate and the room should've been set to "Team Training" so that experience isnt exploited through the "event". Seeing as to how users joined anyways, thats at their own risk so I'll leave it at that. Secondly, having a second account on the other team is/should be considered an exploit due to the fact that it gives a huge advantage to the main account. Lastly, he repeated what he did when you reported him last despite the warning received. I believe the user should either:
    1- Get another warning since its practically a repeat of the last report.
    OR
    2- Receive a temporary ban based on multiple exploits as well as a repeat from last report.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Beerus,

As it's not an official event I believe no further action should be taken, we always recommend players to join official events that are made by our event team members.

Thanks,
    Divine

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Beerus,

As it's not an official event I believe no further action should be taken, we always recommend players to join official events that are made by our event team members.

Thanks,
    Divine

Hi TGM Divine ! my point out of here is swap ( he used event style to kill the opponent > ILoveCheetos i hope u get it hehe . )
    Prone got my point

© to GeorgeGFX for this avatar signature

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beerus View Post
    Hi Beerus,

Thanks,
    Divine

Hi TGM Divine ! my point out of here is swap ( he used event style to kill the opponent > ILoveCheetos i hope u get it hehe . )
    Prone got my point
    Hi Beerus,

My apology, I have just reviewed this again and can confirm both of these users do belong to one account. Despite warnings received previously as mentioned by my colleague and not learning from the mistake, I believe the user should receive temp ban as punishment so this does not repeat.

Thanks for reporting.
    Divine

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with my trial gms about temporary ban, Even I've verbally warned the user manytimes to not to host player's event in teamdeath match mode. Guess he never learns.
    Temporary banned for 2 days.

Closed & moved.
    Last edited by Beast; 09-28-2019 at 03:52 PM.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Thread Information