King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: WHYSOSERIOUS

Reason: Avoiding death ( bet me this user rejoining more than 10th times i dont know what he saying about borderless mode. Much watch and investigate on the GZR.Files all scenes on that file . )

Proof/Evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...8qtwoE3oTOtPxj
    https://imgur.com/a/ORnoIDK

© to GeorgeGFX for this avatar signature

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Please only list replays in the .gzr format. Considering how the user is rejoining in a room other than a training room, I believe that a warning should be issued to said user in hopes that such actions aren't repeated again. More opinions will be stated in the coming hours. Thank you in advance for your patience.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    Please only list replays in the .gzr format. Considering how the user is rejoining in a room other than a training room, I believe that a warning should be issued to said user in hopes that such actions aren't repeated again. More opinions will be stated in the coming hours. Thank you in advance for your patience.
    Alright sir TGM Prone

© to GeorgeGFX for this avatar signature

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    To be completely honest, he's dying so fast that the games not even giving him a chance to rejoin to his own benefit.
    This is also odd because I have a friend who doesn't respawn in turbo DM upon death as well...
    I do not believe he should be punished. Considering he's straight up asking why he has to rejoin after each death, and then rejoining after... he's not even avoiding his deaths. I wonder if he figured out the issue actually. I am going to put a message on his account to check the forums for thiss isue.

WHYSOSERIOUS, if you're reading this, check this thread and make a thread in this section if this problem persists after doing what McSic said. An administrator would be more than happy to help.

Request decline and close.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    There's this bug recently, some people just can't respawn for some reason, he's not rejoining to avoid death or something. Michi already spoke to the user.

Declined.

Thread Information